@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @theshadow
Silvanis
“So, Trevor… we’re all in the same boat, then. Great. Any ideas of what’s going on?” Naria wrinkled her snout. “Someone who hates us all equally, even though we’ve never met?”
“No,” Silvanis was quick to speak even though the question wasn’t for him. He stood in a state of calm…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Idk…I’ve always been fond of Rex, but my top clone rotates between Heavy, the Bad Batch, Fives, Cody, and Commander Wolff mostly.
Hold on a minute…does Anakin even know what ‘cheese’ is? If someone actually asked him to say cheese would he know what that meant? Or would it be more like *very visible confusion*
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Naria
I watch the strange creatures with raised eyebrows, giving Sorren a sideways glance. He’s annoyingly worried – the weapons are supposed to help with confidence, but maybe not in his case – so I growl and use the blaster’s strap to let it sit at my back.
“We don’t mean any harm, we’re just as confused as you,” one of the creatures says. “…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I’m glad you’re another person who takes fanfics as seriously as me lol
also that was amazing. Angsty Steve has returned……lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper yesss parent and child relationships
Like Hunter and Omega!! also the analogy of the president and dragon is hilarious.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*squeals* So good to see—er, hear?—um, talk? to you again!!! 😂
Oh yes, I understand the busyness. Our summer has also been purty busy. 😬 But it’s been so good. I have a summer job and between the times I’m working I was able to babysit for our old youth pastor’s son. 😊
Our church also had VBS a few weeks ago and I was the c…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae ppffffft that’s funny
IKR Anakin is awesome.
Who’s your favorite clone? The Bad Batch all jointly hold my top spot lol
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*basking in everyone’s confusion*
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I love Anakin, as Darth Vader or not, he’s the best Star Wars character of all time, followed closely by all the clones.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
I’ll try to be here, but i’m sorry, I can’t promise this time. I have rowing classes in the morning 4 days a week, plus we’re getting a jersey cow today who is gonna be my responsibility, and my birthday is Sunday and we don’t know when we can celebrate it yet because my dad couldn’t get the day off from work. So, yeah, long story short…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
lolll facts
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow certainly!
also, in the non-human sentient chat I have fan art of most of the characters in their sci-fi AU forms. Just finished another one yesterday and will post him when I get the chance!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok 😅 yeah, I can see that XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness, it’s KERMIT. I LOVE IT.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and if anyone doesn’t understand why there are helicopters in the dragon pic, it’s from the movie Reign of Fire.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s fine, it just was kinda weird. For whatever reason, my mind automatically went to a villain laugh XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It glitched when Chase took off his hoodie for dance practise.
- Load More

