@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@smiley cool! I’ll admit I never watched those movies, they were always kinda ehh for me, but I LOVE the concept of the children of canon characters interacting. (I have a sequel planned to the current fic I’m working on which is just that.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol I understand why you don’t like women in battle (I imagine things can get rough for them), but uh, just a little disclaimer: A solid portion of the stories being written on here have some form of war, and many of them have both female and male characters fighting in them. I have a few myself. (But then again, my teams tend…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
*sobbing*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Kathleen is the only one who can help and Ducktator tagged her already. So now we must wait.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Or how about we find someone to fix the problem…….. lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Or what about…
The Dark Lord Ragnoroth, Devourer of Images!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Interesting. My line of thinking was that the Bible says A.) the world will see us as fools and the gospel will sound foolish to them, and B.) Christ said to let the children come to him, for of such is the kingdom of heaven, and unless we believe like children we will not enter.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Great! I have just started Chapter 6, but I’m in the middle of shooting one character and saving another, so I need to finish up with all that. lol. Then I’ll keep reading.
Here are my notes so far…..
Notes For The Narrow Path Trilogy
Ok Linus, I’m going to take notes as I go.
Prologue:
It’s really good, and It’…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 2 months ago
Pictures aren’t working again. They won’t show up.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
True. We could name him Great Googly Moogly. That’s screamable, even though it’s long.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I suppose…
But Cud isn’t frightening at all! It makes him sound like a cow!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Great! Thank you! Yeah, like I mentioned before I’ve been reading through it! I’ve been taking notes, though I didn’t see the questions for readers. Are you interested in the notes I have so far?
Oh, I will bother you for chapters. Don’t encourage me. haha
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow, thank you so much! This is very helpful.
Yes, I will definitely talk to the boys (my brothers) about this, though they are a lot younger then Aaron and Turin, so it might be different for them, (right?)
Thanks again so much for taking the time to write all this out and explain it! This is totally going to help so much!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Great. So far I’ve been reading through and I think I’m on chapter seven…. ? I’ve been jotting down notes as I go. i don’t know if you’re interested in them or not.
Did you see the newest LTBL section I posted?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ACK! Someone go deal with whatever is eating the pictures!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m going to see if I can post a picture.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
