@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I also have art of most of the characters, they’re in the latest two or three pages of the non-human sentients chat
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @freed_and_redeemed you’re not gonna know the fandom this is for but just know that it’s based off a video game series I don’t really suggest getting into but I enjoyed., and I like turned it into a sci-fi thing so now all the characters are different creatures and there’s space travel and stuff.
@theshadow you’ll probably like this…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
also, is the formatting weird for anyone else?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle@mineralizedwritings yep I’m a non-dating teenager too. My parents don’t care for it,
As for dresses, I kinda hate ’em but that doesn’t mean I’m not concerned about being modest. No way. I wouldn’t wear none of that revealing nonsense a lotta kids these days wear if you gave me a thousand bucks.
and pffft! Political correctness?…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow thanks! I didn’t mean for you to sift through my ideas lol, I meant I was going to and see if I had anything cool for you XD. reading over it I realized I made a typo which made it seem like I was saying that. heh heh.
anyway.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I think the art of respectful disagreement is completely lost in today’s society. Or maybe… it’s just called maturity. XD
AGREED!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Hi Min!
Yes, Thankfully I have found it the same here! For me I used to not really speak what I thought when asked. I would just shrug or brush it aside, but I started feeling guilty about it. I came to the place where I knew I needed top say what I really believed. So I did. And the first time I did I was nearly blown to pieces with the…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ah, pictures seem to be back…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Help with a scene in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I like Ellette’s idea. So my first vote would go to that…
But then my second vote would be for the whole POV to be Mandin.
😄
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Help with a scene in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ooo, I love these scenes. I find it most satisfying as a reader if you do a mix of both. Go from one point of view to another. Keep it fluid, but let us feel both characters struggles and grief.
So like this:
Good sized chunk about Nahim. (two to five paragraphs i would say, or somewhere around there)
***
Good sized chunk about…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I guess so.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help with a scene in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Probably should put some tags on this:
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @calyhuge @linus-smallprint @theducktator @esther-c @grcr @lightoverdarkness6 @idk
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw, thank you! That really means a lot to hear you say that!
Yes, @linus-smallprint is mean for doing that, (lol), but the cliff hanger wasn’t a huge shock. I kinda started to suspect and I guessed she knew something about his parents the minute she got all weird about his name. I need you to hit me with something harder if you want…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
and here’s some more……
That night, as Aaron lay in bed, he wondered how soon he and the others would be up and on the walls. He dreaded another long night, yet he knew it was necessary to keep the enemy at bay. As his eyes began to close, Aaron whispered softly in the darkness, “Thy will be done Father, Thy w…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Hi Min!
Yes, Thankfully I have found it the same here! For me I used to not really speak what I thought when asked. I would just shrug or brush it aside, but I started feeling guilty about it. I came to the place where I knew I needed top say what I really believed. So I did. And the first time I did I was nearly blown to…[Read more]
-
Ruth started the topic Help with a scene in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
As some of you may know, I’m currently writing a type of sci-fi fantasy titled Guardian Angels, a space story. The main main character is Nahim, and the side character who kinda stole part of the spotlight is his best friend, Mandin. The antag is a king named Vorgan. Nahim and Vorgan are not only from warring nations, but also have personal g…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I hope you don’t mind me reading your conversation above lol
Man it sounds like you’ve had kind of a rough time in the past with sharing opinions ect. People on Kp are pretty good with not being ‘reactive’ if you know what I mean. Like when you’re talking abt politics and the other person starts raising their voice, cutting you…[Read more]
- Load More
