@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw, thank you! Your’s was amazing too! Man, the paint flecks looked so real!!!
Ok, awesome! So, I should probably wait a few days, right? Like maybe give y’all a character tomorrow or Wednesday?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
HEY, THANKS SO MUCH! You know, that’s the first time anyone has ever said that to me.
So far I have no problem besides the ones I already mentioned, and honestly I’ll have to see where you take the story. I would say that right now we all trust Oliver as a very good character, so I would start to bring out more of him being a…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Congratulations and good job!! 😄
I don’t think anyone called next, so I think you’re welcome to go ahead!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Wait! Really!!! Wow! Thank you so much!!
Everyone else did such a good job!! Wonderful drawings y’all!!
well…… dis anyone else call next character? If not, I would really love to have a go!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @linus-smallprint @rae @ellette-giselle ok! I still don’t have my own drawing of the character, but my brother and I will judge each of your drawings on how close they were to our imagining of Feather!
They were all really good and really close to my thoughts. You all got the scar in the right place, too!
- I like the way you did the…
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Anyone who says Atlantis isn’t real…
*raises fists*
FIGHT ME. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
do it’s an alternate reality. For instance, the Empire is Rome set in the German alps with Germanic people.
Ardenta is a French-Swiss cross in culture and people with more of a French-Scotch lowland setting.
Vendailia is an Anglo Saxon Britton cross.
so yeah, basically takes place in our world if some of the countries were s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ok, that’s fine!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint I don’t know. It’s just that you only talk about Alan and Tyn having a redemptive journey (although I suppose that’s only because they’re the main characters), and Alan literally just arrested a Christian couple for existing, so I thought if Alan becomes a Christian somewhere down the line, how accepting will Oliver be of that,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
KP has been so quiet lately…
(definitely not my fault at all for turning into a ghost this week)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooooh it’s getting intense!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help with a scene in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae Yeah, personally I think it should switch between the two characters, unless the whole book is solidly from one character’s POV, in which case stick with him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae ok cool!
@everyone else I’ll review your drawings tomorrow! I have to get my brother on this because I share the character with him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@stephie yeah the formatting fixed itself a little while after I posted
-
FIREQUACKER's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin cute!! I have a stuffed apatosaurus too. His name is Twix.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I drew myself with my apatosaurus stuffy

(based mostly off vibes. I did not look in the mirror) -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @smiley @theshadow
Oh yeah I forgot to put the thing introducing the species in the beginning. Ugh. That’s in the same chat as the drawings
- Load More

ATLANTIS ISN’T REAL. *whistles for duck army.*
Ohhhh, hold my tea 😈
*watches from the shadows*