@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the thoughts! I’ll definitely try to work that in.
@linus-smallprint @linus-smallprint
AHHH!!! I forgot to tag people on this new section! I was wondering why no one said anything!!! I’ll just re-post this whole thing.
Ok, here is the next (REALLY LONG!) section! Enjoy!!! I am hoping for LOT’S of fe…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow oh man you’re actually reading it
glad you like it so far though
I’ll make sure to update it later, I don’t write directly on the google doc, I have it in Word and then copy it over
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
yes!! Fire away!! I’m ready for it now! I think I’m prepared for people to criticize Aaron.
Okay!! So this isn’t a critique of Aaron himself, like ‘ohyouhavetochangehim.’ It’s for you to improve his arc.
Aaron begins to verbally doubt God during the siege. But his very first act was trusting God to lead him into a dangerous kin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh no! I’ll be praying for you. Is there any specific way I can be doing that?
I’m doing okay lol, thanks for the offer! I caught the dreaded senioritis in my junior year and I just don’t want to return to school. I’ve had symptoms of depression since a year ago and… Blegh… I don’t know what to do about it.
On the bright s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Help with a scene in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I would encourage you to play around with it and see what you like. This is a first or second draft, so I wouldn’t worry too much about the POVs being in the right place.
But yeah, I really like what Calyhuge suggested. Sometimes you just have to write and figure it out as well. Definitely write from both POVs in this part of the draft, t…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Donald Trump is going to ban pre-shredded cheese…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@I’mtooselfconsioustoactullytagpeople
but what about meeeeee
XD I love seeing your art! Also, those sketches are super cute.
And you’re so good at drawing toes. They are the bane of my existence.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh no! I’ll be praying for you. Is there any specific way I can be doing that?
yes!! Fire away!! I’m ready for it now! I think I’m prepared for people to criticize Aaron.
Your writing output is still so prolific, that’s great!
Aw!! Thank you! That’s so encouraging!
You killed the king and that made me 100% sad!!! WHY?!?!?! 😭…
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Some completely positive notes <3
1. Your writing output is still so prolific, that’s great!! Most writers slow down towards the middle of a story, including myself.
2. I enjoy the king character. He seems like a straightforward, honorable guy who might be a tad prideful but still attempting to be a leader. He shouldn’t die. Nor should Sabina.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m still following! Sorry, I was actually having a rough time the same week, so I took a break from KP. 😅 I will probably continue to spend time away from here due to senior projects.
So, I do have more Aaron notes since you started exploring his trust issues. They are on the constructive side of things. I want to make sure you…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
yes!! I would love more feedback! I’m so sorry if I made it seem like I didn’t!
I was having a rough day when the whole Aaron critique thing happened. 😅
please, go right ahead!! I would love your thoughts! Sorry I haven’t been tagging you! I thought you were no longer interested in this!
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
I know you’re not active rn, but I figured out why all my playlists weren’t showing on my Spotify profile, lol. So if you’re interested, you can see all my other playlists. 😊-
Yay!!!! I’m gonna go look!
…..
YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE IN MUSIC
-
lol, thanks! 😊😜
And I’ll try to listen to your playlist as soon as I get the chance!!-
Me and my “older brother” (not really my brother but we adopted each other as siblings XD) were just talking about Dear Younger Me! It’s so good! And sad :/
I THINK YOU GOT ME OBSESSED WITH LEANNA CRAWFORD OMC-
Yes!!
LOL! Mwhahaha! 🤪 I love her music though!-
WHY IS SHE SO UNDERRATED? IT’S SO GOOD!
Okay but HANNAH BARR….you should listen to her songs…I bet you’ll be obsessed with her too! -
Oooh, I just did! They’re growing on me!
-
It’s a different sound, but I kinda like it!
-
I know! My favorites are probably P31, You Were There, I Am, The Search, and LOML, and When I Found You.
-
Yes! My favorite so far is P31
-
P31 is my THEME SONG
-
-
-
-
-
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ve always struggled with drawing a cartoon version of myself but now I have to XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
You and the stuffy are so cuuuuuuute!! Ack!! ❤️🥺 I picture you similarly to this. The pastels are so you.Â
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I might join this despite my art requests page XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, here is the next (REALLY LONG!) section! Enjoy!!! I am hoping for LOT’S of feedback on this because I do some intense stuff! lol.
The first thing Aaron was aware of were shouts and the clash of steel. Sword fighting? But…
Aaron raised his aching head. He sat up and wiped blood from his face, and then reached for the wall and shakily p…
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Heeyy, I have more feedback whenever you want it 😛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw thanks! 😊
Yeah maybe… to give everyone time to respond to Keilah… idk, it’s up to you… tomorrow’s probably good though!
- Load More

He wants to Make America Grate Again.
XD :p