@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh No! I’m sorry! Did I forget to tag you?
Thank you so much!
I’m so excited to see what you draw for him!
Everyon’s art on here is amazing so this is going to be so fun, (and hard) to judge!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone who cares
so I take a ten minute break from typing up my story and what do I do?
watch videos of frog calls for like 5 minutes
w h y
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint that’s ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow I honestly wanna know what Trevor was thinking lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow true, no story is perfect honestly so “pretty good” passes my criteria.
speaking of which, how do you like the fact that I switched out the standard story for a sci-fi version? Which of the creature types is your favorite–there are still a few that I’m gonna introduce but they’re just minor characters–and if you lived in that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint wow great picture!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
you really don’t think it’s a real mess? -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow PLEASE DON’T STOP. I APOLOGIZE IF MY RANTING MAKES YOU THINK THAT.
i’m glad you’re enjoying it. I’m having fun writing it, as nonsensical as it is.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
OH MY GOODNESS!! I love the picture! I think that’s your best one yet!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Eric might actually find this repulsive. He’s a bit of a germaphobic.
Oh goodness. I dislike germaphobic guys. 😛
I’m glad this was helpful tho! Sometimes I just need people to give some ideas and it helps me come up with new ones. ;D
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Why must you do this! (It’s not like I did the same thing with a character just a little while ago!)
Ok, this can be tough, cause yeah, you do need some decisiveness for this.
Hmm, is procrastination a character trait? If I’m reading the above right it is. Since that is so, Alan (and maybe Martha) can get a little annoyed at…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I think you meant, ‘This past month he had…’
Is it? That one ALWAYS gets me. I can never figure out a way to remember which is which. grrr. Grammar is gonna kill me. Btw, I can’t get over the fact that we keep correcting each others grammar. lol
I like where this is going. Getting George Muller vibes here.
It’s not like I lov…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh that was so good! Love it!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Got to 50k words eleven days later than I wanted to, but hey, it finally happened.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I absolutely loved that 😂😂😂 POCKET GLITTER!!!!!!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Here are some of the worst part of my old duck story draft. The worst thing is, I actually showed it to my arch-nemesis thinking it was good!!! I was thirteen. I should have known better.😬
“I know who this is!” she exclaimed. “It’s the rebel leader that we call The Dope! He held a meeting last night, which I attended as Arielle Teal. I’ve found o…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator what??? lol
- Load More
