@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator You’re good! I also had writing block at the time. I’ll respond later tonight probably. Or tomorrow
-
Loopy replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I just googled “September writing prompts”. You don’t have to use these.

-
Loopy replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@theshadow you’re welcome! I didn’t see your post until now because KP is apparently wigging out and won’t send me emails to any of your latest posts for some reason.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle oooh nice!! I like those boards! I’m not much of an aesthetic person honestly, but I might make a few for my own characters someday…idk….
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’d be more then happy to offer one if you would kinda fill me in on what you’re looking for with it.
Honestly, I’m not sure. I’ve never done this before.😅
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ooh, nice!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
THE MARCEL DELIVERY SERVICE
Snacks delivered from a cloudThis was literally my bro’s plan until he got caught up in hero work.
I KNEW I’d mess up 🤦
You are so bad with names, Cal XDXD
@everyone I am not going to write at this time because I am studying calculus, but I won’t forget to look back for relevant entries.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Wheeeeeee 400 pages!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Did Rory’s reply get lost in all of this?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Keilah isn’t active, so for now Hunter is still out in the hall where Rory left him.
Rory
Rory eyed the young man infront of him. The smile was friendly enough, but he too seemed on the alert. Training like that just wasn’t easy to shake. Rory knew that all too well.
Rory straightened and tilted his chin up a little, his feet…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Heyy we’ve reached 400 pages! 🎉
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Either taking a nap or running for his life from a lizard. Haven’t decided yet.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The first fire in this rp, and it’s not even somewhat related to my pyro character. I need to up my game XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
can we just hold on a second and remember the short-lived peaceful time when Lois accidently spilled his special ink in art class and Chase and Sef discovered Blue Raspberry soda was magical?
*nods* good times 😌
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years ago
@loopylin Hi! Been a while.
How have you been, Loopy? -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Can you imagine:
THE MARCEL DELIVERY SERVICE
Snacks delivered from a cloud
You could probably think up a better name than that, but you get my point XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’d been trying to. Did I do anything wrong?
No, I think he was just trying to give you some new person basic information. I don’t think he’s accusing you of anything. :]
Do either of you want me to post descriptions of my characters?
The Twins
“Ed. Just admit it.”
“No! You’re not the only one who can memorize a ma…[Read more]
- Load More


Hi! Been good, I think. I’ve done a lot more creative stuff lately and I started a YouTube channel for making art videos. How have you been?
Oh, really? What channel is it? If you don’t mind sharing ofc.
I started rowing for the fall season. I actually have a race on the 28th. It’ll be my first.
That sounds fun! So you’re on a team, right? I don’t know much about rowing.
Here’s one of my videos: https://youtube.com/shorts/mb_aUKERe-g?si=MtRYGc1e03MkokAT
I’ll probably lose interest in the channel in a couple weeks and abandon it, but for now I’m enjoying it XD
Yeah. I’ll be in a four with other girls.
I just checked out your vids, and I love it!
I recognized a few drawings but I had no idea you did that much art! And I didn’t realize you drew so many Dante’s! You’re so talented!
Thx for sharing!
@rae thank you so much! Yeah I draw a lot, but I get anxious about spamming the art topic so I don’t share that much. Thanks for watching them!
@loopylin oh, don’t worry about spamming us! We all love your art!