@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr ohhh makes total sense! Very cool!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@keilah-h Thanks!! lol Idk……… my story takes place sometime around 2016 or 2021… but they are from the wealthy side of town so they dress…old and classy… dare I say… 😁😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint I’m getting caught up!
Eric, I feel ya about how you’d rather be drawing than be sporty. LOL.
You should give a glossary of Rorian words at the end or something! It might help the jokes stick better. The explanations actually make it funnier than the jokes would be alone, but I still feel like something’s missing. I like it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper I could put one in, cause I have a bunch, but don’t really feel like it because writing from the perspective of morally bad characters is really hard for me lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge no, it specifically isn’t supposed to really affect the school, but it’s used as an explanation as to why there’s so many military oriented characters here, and that kinda thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr nice!! I like their clothes, what time period are they from? (IDK anything about that lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@smiley ooh nice!! interesting character concepts.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Okay! I will try to have a description by tonight.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Bucky looks so good!!! I’m not an artist, but the shading ended up really good!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
There are many books that impacted me as a kid, but I’m just going to say Freddy the Pig. They are my comfort books now, and I’ve loved them since I was 6. There’s always at least 3 plot lines going on, and the characters are hilarious and full of personality. They also tie in a lot of what were then current events, like in one, the a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oooh, I really like the second idea!!
Actually, I was just thinking about it today and I noticed that Miles likes to have things under his control, so it wouldn’t make sense why he would willingly give Audrey away to someone, where he has no control over what the rest of her life looks like. A kidnapping would probably make t…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
If you don’t want the mom dead, maybe she lost her mind and was shut in an asylum? (Sort of like the Longbottoms in Harry Potter). Or she was abducted?
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Thank you so much for your input!! You’ve given me a lot of inspiration to draw from and I loved hearing what parts of books impacted you the most when you were younger!
Write not only for their “now” but also for their “tomorrow.”
Remember that souls are the same size, no matter their age.
I gotta pin these on my wall…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I enjoyed it!!
There were a few things that I thought weren’t as good as they could have been though. I felt like Leon became pretty repetitive for at least half of the book. Isaiah kept saying similar things to him and he kept responding the same way. It did show how bitter he had become, but I did find it redundant and n…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator
Awh the singing cans are so cute!
And the bacon one is really funny 😂😂 -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

- Load More
