@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium as a Puerto Rican (well, my parents are, I was born in the US) I approve of that last one strongly. Lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Next time don’t tell me there is supposed to be a big plot twist in a chapter so I don’t be stoopid and search for more fish.
I only said it because I’ve been reading WAY too much Alcatraz, thanks to you.
BTW, I can’t get over the way you spelled “Stupid”.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ok! I’ll probably write up descriptions tomorrow (if I have time with school) cuz it’s kinda late here.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Great! I’m always here if you want to bounce more ideas. I love listening to ideas and helping form plots. 😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Ohhh, that hurts!! Ohhh, poor Martha! You can feel her pain! This is one of THE BEST chapters you have ever written, which is kinda funny since you wrote about a girl in this one. You could just really feel her and really relate to her thoughts. Man, it was just so good. Like, super, super good. Cracking job old boy! (lol)
As…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory snapped into an alert posture as two strangers entered the room. He could see them in his peripheral vision, and his first thought was ambush. As soon as the two girls started yammering at each other Rory relaxed a little. Leo’s obvious military awareness was putting him on edge almost as much as nails on…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ayla
“Fine.” Mr. Crosshair said. “We can do it your way, if you’re so sure you know how this castle works.”
I probably knew more than him at any rate. He looked like he was more into sci fi.
“Spectacular!” I stepped into the hallway, brandishing my new sword. “Let’s go questing!”
Go ahead!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ope… I lost my characters again….
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Feel free to intro your charries and have them run into mine! They’re just kinda roaming the castle right now. I have their intro somewhere… either pg 446 or before.
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
No I don’t, I’m so sorry!! I wasn’t able to make the time to compile all of them. I like the one’s Loopy shared (thanks, @loopylin !!!), but this month I can work on putting together some fall prompts to do for October.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle aww scales, I messed up your tag lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellete-giselle @koshka @loopylin
Hunter
“So I keep hearing about this huge dance? What’s going on with all that?” Rory asked.
“Well, it’s…um….it’s…” Hunter searched for how to correctly explain. “They’re going to have a party here, and an open dance floor, I guess. And everyone will be in fancy clothes and things. All the older boys…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Once he gets bored or figures out how bad these guys are, he’ll leave. He still has some standards.
The Society: does some not nice stuff
Dante: Nope, I’m out
The Society: why?
Dante:

sorry for pulling Sniper into this like I have with everything lately…..haha…..but I couldn’t NOT use the meme for this purpose.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr ohhh makes total sense! Very cool!!
- Load More
