@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@theshadow Yeah! Wonder what it is.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nothing wrong with having a favorite character! We all tend to obsess every so often :]
The twins
Ellie knew exactly where she was and how to get out. She had had a single look at the map when she came to the school, and that was enough to memorize it. Every staircase, hallway, and classroom. But she also…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint Perfect! The sassy editor’s note makes it even better lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka ooh thanks for the raspberries! haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin I’m glad lol
was worried I’m projecting my obsession with…..a certain character a little too much on you guys haha
(read about that debacle on page 63 of the memes forum haha)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint One little detail. I feel like the name of Martha’s friend is a little confusing. You said her name was Ness Preditore, but I feel like you have a Ness and a Preditore (I don’t remember if it was a first or last name) already, and while I know you intend it so lyens have all the same names just with different spellings, this…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME BWAHAHA
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thank you.
Rory really pays a high price for the truth he finds.
Thankful at the time of this school that hasn’t happened to0 him yet. But it will……. in his book.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Leo’s reply was cheerful, and Rory wasn’t able to deduce his thoughts on the matter. He thought he saw something flicker there under the surface, but perhaps it was only his mind playing tricks. Whatever it was, Leo turned around and Rory couldn’t see his face s he began rummaging through shelves. What I wouldn’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
K, lets see if I have everything right.
Four or five year old little girl,
shoulder length red-blond curls
what eye color?
Is she skinny, average, heavy, etc?
Are the curls kinky or the perfect cork-screws?
I think those are the only description questions I have.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years ago
@grcr I like your forum signature!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator Ah ok 👍Â thanks.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Lol! One of my brothers was born in Puerto Rico.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Reddish blonde. I probably should have hyphenated it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Hey, I have a question….
The girl shook her head vigorously, knocking several leaves out of her shoulder length red blonde curls.
I’m kinda confused about the color of her hair here…is it red or blonde or reddish blonde….?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
I don’t find it preachy. And that scene was soooo relatable. I feel your pain Martha. 🥺
- Load More


Happy birthday! 😄 Time for your birthday spanking! lol
*runs*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!🎉 I know I’m a day late, but I was gone all day yesterday. You’re 15 now, right?
THANK YOUUUUU!
Yep I’m 15!
Cool! Do you have your learner’s permit yet? And how’s Eloy?
Yeah, you get it when you turn 14 and 1/2 in Montana, and when you turn 15 you can get your license, so I can get it like next week!!!! YAYYY
I haven’t actually been writing much since I took a break from KP…so Eloy is the same as when I left XDXD
Your license!!! Cooool! I can only get my permit, and I haven’t actually started learning yet. I’m kind of nervous.😅
Stay safe and untraumatized Eloy! *hands him a blanket and some cookies* He’s probably watching the countdown till your return with increasing dread, lol. How’s school going? Is public school fun? I’ve heard horrible things about…[Read more]
You got it girlie, driving’s actually really fun! (it’s scary at first, but it gets easier every time! you got it <3)
Don't worry, he's okay, hahaha!
Public school isn't bad! I go to a really small school so it's pretty chill, there's 12 kids in my class. A lot of people are also Christian so it's fun! I'm slowly starting to make friends and God…[Read more]