@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry, I’m still confused. 😖 My brain struggles with abstract stuff. So it’s a geometric kinda branching design that is slightly magical, so it looks different for each person?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka I appreciate your years of KP prowess, and I hope you will grace us with your KaPeefer knowledge 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think your twins, Loops, are more likely to make fun unique animals, and for my guy he just needs an outlet for patterns. 😛 Ack now I’m talking too much
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
And Marcel isn’t expecting people to make something so geometrical, if that’s the term I’m looking for? Other people can make simplistic flowers. This guy is very natural with patterns because of his multi-wing thing, so he’s liable to keep adding branching patterns like a snowflake until he runs out of paper. That’s how his mind works.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I should think this through a little. There’s probably one picture with visual instructions, but it involves the entire newspaper, with marks on the edges of the actual paper as a guide.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Is it a comic strip or just one picture?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @loopylin
Coming at ya
Marcel
“Hey.” Marcel swooped over the twins’ heads, landing toes pointed on the corner of a nearby table. He almost lost control of his own weight, and cartwheeled his arms, finally settling into a comfortable crouch. He grinned at Ellie. “I have newspaper material.”
Next to the twins, two young…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Ed and Ells
“It’s the last class of the day. We have lots of openings, so we’d love to have your sister there,” Eddie responded.
(this rp has no set schedule so that might change just so you know)
Ellie was watching Leo as they walked. Soon she nudged him as stealthily as she could and whispered, “You’re…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
btw, you asked for song ideas for your character playlist.
here are some that I collected while listening to my playlists. I haven’t got a lot, but they were just ideas. If you like them then great! If not, that’s fine. I’ll send more if I think of any, if you want me to. If not, no worries. Just let me know.
Alan Theme…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Knew it. You seem like one. I would have been surprised if you weren’t.
Ugh, the roll modal thing HURTS!! It’s so hard because when you fail you feel like you double failed.
I want an older brother sooooo baaaaddddd!!! *sobs*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Newspaper. If Leo hadn’t been so intriguing, and if Rory hadn’t been lost, he would’ve backtracked and cleared out as fast as he could. Newspapers were dangerous. All the newspapers were controlled by the government, and everyone knew that. The newspapers carried government propaganda, but no one could do anythi…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m still in! School’s just been busy recently.😅
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m game!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
thanks <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow great!
@rae @princesachronicle22 @theducktator @kyronthearcanin what about the rest of you?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin thank you for confirming that I’m either not crazy or there are other people as crazy as I am lol
A life of finding the truth and not getting killed in the process.
The story of every character’s life in a nutshell. XDlol so true
Hunter
“… If you come with me I can show you the fast way back.” th…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I should have a few more by the end of the week or something!
feel free to bother me about it, I want to have at least one drawing involving each major character in a scene they were in. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
and here’s Scout and Medic!
As you can tell, my posing isn’t great per se, but it’s decent, I think.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I forgot I did this one of Sniper’s eyes. Oh well.
you know what scene this is from lol
- Load More
