@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Freedom’s in here too, but I’m not sure where.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ah, ok, I guess I just didn’t see it.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I may write a new one, though, because I don’t like how I wrote it…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Welcome.
Other than me, there’s Whaley, RAE, Keilah, Ducktator, Esther, and GRCR (I think that’s it, you guys let me know if I forgot anyone). Whaley and RAE’s characters are together, and so are Keilah and Ducktator’s, Esther’s and mine are alone, and I don’t think GRCR has RPed yet.
Nothing’s really going on, characters are just…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I know. XD
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Rory
Before Rory could think of something to say that might help him out of the mess, Leo broke in.
“If I had a bonny, I would not be taking her to see the school plumbing system, which is where I be if somebody tries to flush their homework again. Besides, I don’t think the mai…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
“Oh, hey Nar!” Hugo pushed back his satchel and gave her a reassuring side hug. She didn’t need to know about the magnificent bruises, there was no point in wedging worry between them. “I’m good, I only bit my tongue a few times. Heh, heh.”
Nar wrinkled her nose. “That sounds horrible, for you specifically.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Here’s the next section.
Time passed, and for a while things seemed normal. Aaron, Noah, and Darrien worked odd jobs here and there, scraping just enough coins together to pay for the needs of each day. However, that was soon to change.
“Aaron! Play with us!” begged Joseph.
“I haven’t got time,” replied Aaro…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory flushed and looked from one girl to the other. “I… um… no. I’ve never done that before. Where I come from things are pretty strict. We don’t dance, and we certainly don’t… what do you call it? Date.” He shrugged. “So, yeah.” Rory looked at the floor and drew circles with the toe of his shoe.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
That is just so cool
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
*Gasp* You have a YouTube channel, acckkkkk I love it, I subscribed instantly, that is so cool. I and my sister have been squealing over it! 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This is amusing XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
The twins
Eddie burst into a fit of giggles. Ellie rolled her eyes.
“No, a date. Have you asked a girl out yet?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @koshka
Rory
The elevator lifted with a jerk and Rory grabbed one of the bars, a wave of dizziness passing over him. Prepare for takeoff, came a voice in his mind. Strap helmet, position guns… Rory shook his head.
“So…” began one of the twins, “Either of you boys got dates for the dance yet?”…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
sorry, I forgot about this
The twins
Ellie hesitated, watching Marcel leave, but soon she scurried after her sister into the elevator.
The doors shut, and the four passengers stood in silence. The elevator rattled and lifted.
“So…” Eddie couldn’t stand silence for very long. “Either of you boys got dates…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yes, the early books were the best. I never read past book eleven.
I’m glad y’all like the drawing tho!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper
@loopylin @koshka @keilah-hThis is kinda depressingly dead. We had a good flow going!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you!!
Yes, I love those books. But I don’t like the Royal Ranger (starting at book twelve and going onward.) He kinda ruined the story when he did that.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Seriously though that’s so cool. The mandolin or whatever it is looks super realistic
- Load More
