@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@evelyn-collins cool, I look forward to seeing it!
(probably a good idea to at least finish draft one though lol, but hey, I’m also guilty of starting a second draft without finishing the first)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed That was amazing!!
I’m glad he gets a happy ending. The family’s all together and he knows God loves him.
lol my music playlist played military taps right as I typed this, oddly perfect
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sorry it’s long….
Tyne
They’d been walking for a while now. Perhaps in circles…? If none of the doors opened, would that… would that mean they were stuck… really really stuck? Tyne pulled tighter on her backpack straps, holding them to keep her hands for shaking from fear. She looked up at Evelyn, “Aren’t you scared a…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
I should make a board for Grathmere now…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Paradise Lost quote!! *is very happy about it for no particular reason*
Very cool aesthetic.
All of yours are really cool, too!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
This is Karl. He is one of my most evil characters ever.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Oooo, he is EVIL!
I love the color scheme.
That reminds me. I have a villain one hanging around. Let me find it……….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge @whalekeeper @koshka
Rory isn’t even going to fight if he’s emotionally involved. He’s been trained to turn off his emotions and only obey orders. The only thing that will get him throwing punches would be cruelty to someone defenseless.
I just want some action. I’m lookin for a fight, but Rory has other ideas, so it’ll take some…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
I made a villain aesthetic! This is Malzor, from a random fantasy WIP.

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m going to pass this one, sorry
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
Hugo blinked. He was a little at odds for what to say, so he tried to think of the correlation between her words and his own world, but the answer didn’t come. “If you mean righteousness is belonging to the right nature, then I understand.”
…
The project he belongs in is more focused on a neutral thinker’s point of view, acknowledging…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ll rp soon hold on
*five hours later*
Time is relative, especially when making YouTube videos.
He glanced over at the twins, wondering what to do next.
yEaH, Rory. I’m wondering the sAMe tHiNG
The twins
“Can we tag along?” Eddie asked.
“But don’t we have to-” Ellie began, but Ed cut her off.
“I’ve never seen the y…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
Nar placed a gentle hand on Hugo’s arm, her red eyes looking directly into his, her facial expression without a hit of mirth. “Being ‘good’ is nought, if we aren’t righteous. Every act a human, or other sentient, can do is tinged with their nature, no matter how much it may not seem to be of the opposite nature upon the surface.…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oops, I forgot about this. I will try to get around to answering everything later this week!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think this will be unpopular, but we could have my still unfinished duel between Chase and Jeptune grow the involve other characters.
…yeah, that prob won’t work well.
-
whaley posted an update 2 years ago
When two protagonists seem like complete opposites but you realize they’re dealing with the same problem: 😮🤨
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Aaaand see, Ellette is willing 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m sure someone would be willing to start a talk. ;] Conversations are pretty much the status quo before any fights. I don’t know about everyone’s characters, but mine don’t typically get into a fight unless they are emotionally invested in the outcome. Again, that’s just me.
- Load More

*Dramatic gasp.*