@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
“No, never been there. The space above the city doesn’t have same scientific mumbo-jumbo as in other worlds; somehow I think it affects us more on the ground than in the sky.”
He reached towards the sky with his hand. He vaguely traced the sun’s path, and left his arm twitching for a moment, as if it were held by someone much talle…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
I may be wrong, but to me Steve seems like a good old Oatmeal Raisin type guy.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sorry, not sure how that rp turned from thoughts to a menacing large paragraph
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Reid
Reid’s lips pursed as he looked at the ceiling. “So we were brought here from possibly very far away places, around the same time, with no memory of how. Who or what can do that? A crazed Fettian maybe…no. If the Fettians knew of the existence of your two worlds, they would be placed on the list of places to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
“Cool.” She laughed quietly as she commented, “if your world has a lower tech level than here, than you’d probably die from shock seeing my home! We even have managed a little inter Galactic travel…wait, if your home is older than here, have you never seen what space looks like?!” Nar turned to him with an almost shocked face.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Barnes
Barnes stopped and turned to Reid. “In my home, you wouldn’t be able to detect the mask. You would just see a face.”
Hugo began to stir in the bright encasing, but did not wake up.
“That isn’t always true,” the pale commissioner continued. “But I think it supports the idea that we aren’t frome the same… place.”
She…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
“You should know I am not a prime specimen of this culture, at least.” Hugo pretended to smugly straighten his vest. “This is a new place for me too. This is more futuristic, by a lot, but some of the places like the soda shop are more my speed.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Tenz and Reid
“You two are from,” the one who reminded Reid of a Ancient Wondian knight, Percival, studied the almost identical twin’s faces “space?” He blinked, looking to his companions who shrugged.
“Well, I have never heard of either places, forgive me. We come from Luminere, in the country of Terre.”
“I have never…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ikr?
Nar
“Sure! That sounds like a blast…not literally.” She smiled. “I find this culture rather interesting.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ll continue with Alpha tomorrow
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Alpha
Alpha put his hands in his pockets as he walked down the street, casting disturbing looks to people.
He had nothing to do, and he itched to throw one of his knives, but resisted the itch, remembering how Violet reacted.
Violet! Dance! He should get a suit for the dance! He hadn’t brought any formal clothes with him, so he’d have to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XDXDXD You know what… She sounds like me whenever I leave the house.
Hugo
“Weirdo,” Hugo teased. “Come on, I have to go into the drugstore for a teensy-weensy moment, you can wait out here and I’ll grab it in a jiffy.”
They were on the sidewalk now, and Hugo veered off into the shop at his side. He came back out with a couple paper…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
“I have no idea!” She laughed, adjusting the strap of her satchel. “It doesn’t matter, really. It was just a random observation. What’s next?”
That literally had no point XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Idr what I wrote in my last rp, so ignore if there are any inconsistencies/gap between events
Chase
Chase landed on the pavement in front of Jep, looking behind her to see Sef slumped in a booth inside the shop.
“Wh-what d-did–” his voice screeched from his bird’s beak.
“Your girlfriend’s fine…for now.” A black smile twisted across J…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
YES!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Barnes
“Mm…” Barnes began to pace back and forth. She still shifted her vulnerable spots away from others, but relaxed. “We are in close proximity with each other, but this doesn’t make sense because we come from egregiously different places.”
She whipped her head up, tilting it towards the ceiling fresco. “We have been toyed…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m so sorry! I would have rped earlier but I didn’t see your post. Sorry.
Nar
Nar removed her hand, shrugging. “I guess so.” She could tell by the look in his eyes that he was lost, so she opted to not continue the conversational topic until later. It’d only lead to more confusion on both sides. She took in a deep breath, smelling…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hey, should we bring the Topic of the Week back?
I know Kathleen probably doesn’t have time to run it anymore, but can we create our own Topic of the Week?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae Memes memes memes
- Load More
