@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
I was hoping someone would notice that! I just read Book 1, and it was great.😃
Thank you!
Thanks! I like yours too!
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
To kill or not to kill…that is the question. *Scrutinizes character intently*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
But space is so beautiful! Once you see your first nebulae, you’ll agree with me! Nar exclaimed inwardly. She would figure out how to get Hugo to space one day, but if he was happy as he was, why argue with him?
Nar’s eyes followed where Hugo indicated. She shrugged. “Why not?” As the store’s door swung open, a waft of air,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
They are literally standing outside the elevator.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This RP just moves so fast, and we have so many people.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @koshka
where are the group at right now? Hunter could probably rejoin them.
I might also add another one of the siblings or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@evelyn-collins lol plot work never works for me either
I’d love to see what you’ve got if you have a story structure or something! Seeing the whole plot laid out might help me give you feedback on where you could go next.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle I’m still reading, I just don’t have anything to say right now. Which is probably a good thing, as it means your plot is sound and there isn’t anything in the story that might trigger me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle wow, super cool!
I’ll have to look up those dances.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
ooh btw kinda random but has anyone else played either of the World of Goo games? They have AMAZING soundtracks. I have the playlists of both if you wanna give ’em a listen!
h ttps://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzzhJ04LHCalXhhnjZdtq-YfK1jhjBkHf&si=74ol2wO_LynN0oA8
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@rae LOLLLLLL
Chocolate chip cookies are about as American as you can get, so there’s that. Although I like @ellette-giselle ‘s oatmeal raisin idea. It does fit him.
Or you can make sugar cookies and frost them to look like flags or something. LOL.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
ok but in all seriousness I would do all the things I never got to do.
like teleporting breadno I’m kidding, stuff like read a book or watch a movie people say I’d like but I never got around to seeing, draw some, finish that story I’ve been writing, stuff like that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I have done nothing but teleport bread for seven days.
–me on the last day of my life by this reckoning
it worked for one of my characters……. -
HighScribe posted an update 2 years ago
What has four letters, occasionally has twelve letters, always has six letters, and never has five letters
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Random question: What would you do if you found out you only had a week to live?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m finally here!! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! 😭
Clayton (i normally don’t write from his pov, but I really want to so we’re going for it XD)
Voices drifted from the door in front of us. I shot Audrey a look that asked if we should open the door. She shook her head, motioning down the hall. I pleade…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
The next morning, Aaron was so sore he could hardly walk. He staggered downstairs and found Alicia in the kitchen, fixing breakfast. Sabina was upstairs getting the little children dressed. Alicia looked up when Aaron entered. “Good morning, Aaron.” She nodded toward the table. “Sabina left that for you.”
Aaron walked…
- Load More

To kill!
But her love interest would be so sad…
Good 😈