@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
“Very often, they do. Medicines include herbs, yes?” The man held out a flower press. “This works just like printing. You let the medicines dry in this, label ‘em, and put ‘em in your journal for a guide. It’s always good to have the real texture under your fingertips, so you know how to find them even better than you did before.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
She shrugged. “I little I guess, but I don’t like them as much as Da. I’m more into nursing.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Got it
Hugo
“Not that I know of,” Hugo said.
Octavion hung upside down from the printing press. He pulled the lever, seemingly smashing his head with the platen. It went straight through him like mist. “Everything feels, except me. Don’t kill the books, little lady. They won’t take it kindly… They’ll bury you on land, they will… Icky la…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
While paper books do still exist, they can be very rare in my galaxy. Most books are either like e-books as we know them or high-tech books that the pages are immediately filled with whatever book you want. You still get the page-flipping expierance, but it’s not the exact same. Notebooks for Nar are basically like Word docs put inside a blank…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sorry I disappeared—these past days were really busy…
Yes, she was. I find her fun to right, and it had been since then since I’d RPed her, so I decided to use her here.
Ah, ok cool.
Evelyn
Not the answer Evy was expecting, but oh well.
“Oh—no, no I’m not,” Evelyn shifted her weight from one foot to the other. She glanced back…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This is very amusing rn
Nar
“Books are the things you read. Notebooks you write in. But I’ve never broken a notebooks spine before.” She shivered. “Do notebooks in this world feel?” She asked, horrified.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
Hugo gasped, whispering, “You killed it.”
“I’m so sorry!” Nar said.
“I’m joking, you just broke its spine.”
How had the girl gone for a few days without using paper? Had she attended any of the classes?
“Oh, good, it still works.” Nar held it at an arm’s length. “It’s glowing now.”
Before Hugo could grab it, the book glowed a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
tHE HORSE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
I’ve not fallen off a horse yet (got very close a couple times) but yeah, the sport overall isn’t for just anyone.
Loved horses all my life and thought they were the best, then actually got to work with them and realized they are some of the stupidest animals on the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Please tell me I’m not the only one!
That’s where some of my best dialogue comes from XD That and when I’m supposed to be sleeping but instead I’m writing
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
- Load More

