@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint ooh interesting! Alan is joining Stripe’s cause?
One question: What’s up with the names Cyrus, Anamynth, Iskyagus and Opitarus? Are these lyens? Kinda odd, because all the lyen names up to this point have been cat-related, and I can’t see any connections with these names.
also I have literally no idea how to go about a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
“other canada”
That is the funniest thing I’ve seen today.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint LOLLLLLL
you missed Mexico and New Zealand though.
Now, if those two countries happen to be underwater when Canada undertakes its conquest, then I can’t say I blame you.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Okay, now I’m starting to believe that sign.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle lol the Canada meme
@freed_and_redeemed haha well, you seem to know him the best out of al of us cause you’re the one that writes fanfics on a regular basis, so….
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator LOLLLLLL the potato quote is from the LOTR movies XD
@everyone
These memes are too funny🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h
I think he’d be a fan of regular chocolate chip, tbh
and Rae….
I’M TRYING TO NOT SPOIL THE 2ND BOOK AS MUCH AS I DID THE 1ST!!!! XP
plus, idk what I’d share…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
I literally saw this on my way home from work. I could not restrain myself. Sorry Linus.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Yay! The tag worked!
I am curious what this hat looks like. Is this one of those flat hats, with a brim that goes over the eyes?
I’m not sure. This is what it looks like:

Is this the first time you have left Aaron’s perspective?
Yessssss………. but I was thinking about doing it in the next section and wanted to do it m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Haha!!! I have No idea what you are talking about. It’s not like I’m driving and my dad says, “Turn left” so I hold up my hands just to make sure which way is left………………..
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I will come back with more
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yay, meme!
Now we just need one for Character Castle
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sorry, there should have been more to that rp.
Nar
The man nodded.
Hugo began to pay for the items, but Nar stopped him. “You paid for the pastries. I will pay for this. No arguments! Besides, I traded in my currency for this place’s during lunch.”
As they stepped out of the street, Nar fiddled with her pen, finally discovering…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
asdfghjkl, that’s what
Hugo
The shopkeeper blinked, and handed Nar the press. “…Uh, I suppose you can use them for that too.”
“Come one, let’s go,” Hugo said. He grabbed her hand before she could be even more confused.
They rushed out into the autumn air, and as the doorbell rang shut behind them, their coats billowed in the breeze.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
What are the thoughts rushing through Hugo’s and the storekeeper’s heads rn? XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I don’t know exactly what Nar uses for her nursing, I’m just spitballing here XD
- Load More
