@hybridlore
Active 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooooh getting interesting!
maybe I should make fan art of this.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh yes gray eyes, my favorite haha
@ellette-giselle that’s good. I haven’t been on horses much but I’ve never been thrown by one either, thankfully.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle CHECK IT OUUUUUUT
Man that is amazing, did you use a reference or was it from memory?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
You make Alcatraz look tame.
😈
What movement?
Uhhhhh… well…. I guess in my mind someone normally moves when they get worked up in conversation….. I do.
I can clean that up a bit.This chapter was well-balanced again
*throws confetti in the air and races around the room*
awesome!!! I rock!!! Touchdown me!!!!!!!
🤣Ah, so this…
-
whaley's profile was updated 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Aaiii! Save us, it’s a film lover!
*Strangled gasp of horror*
😈 I am evil incarnate.
Part of me really wants to see the movies, since they are touted as being so accurate and fantastic, while another part of me clenches my mental images close and growls protectively. It’s how I am with every book I read, (especially Narnia, heh…
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ah! Kill her!
Just joking. *crosses arms sulkily*
Okay, I’ll give it to the movies that they were really, really well done, but I just can’t forgive them for cutting out and changing so much.
*hides*
-
freedom posted an update 2 years ago
🖤❤️🩶Bucky Barnes🖤❤️🩶
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years ago
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I only liked several of the characters bc of the movies *runs*
Ah! Kill her!
Just joking. *crosses arms sulkily*
Okay, I’ll give it to the movies that they were really, really well done, but I just can’t forgive them for cutting out and changing so much.
YES, I DOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yay! I’m so glad!
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle YES, I DOOOOOOOOOOOO
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Maybe I shouldn’t say anything bc y’all all seem so passionate about the LOTR books…but…wellllllll
I only liked several of the characters bc of the movies *runs*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
YOU LIKE IT??!?!?!?
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
THE MAN🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Everything okay?
- Load More


