@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you! 😄
Looks like I’ll have to practice drawing even younger kids lol 💛
Congratulations!! Yours looks great!! 🩵😃
@highscribe and @ellette
And good job on yours too!! They were really cute!! 😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow. That sounds quite eventful.
Congrats!
I don’t draw dogs.
ever.
Didn’t you post a pic with a dog in it just, like, last week on the art sharing forum?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
And oh my gosh @freed_and_redeemed girl I’ve been babysitting so I can earn enough money to pay my brother back for some money I borrowed (lol long story) so I can get Freedom’s Fire, I’m so sorry I haven’t gotten it yet, 😭 but I literally cannot wait to read it, I’m so excited🤩
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Wow. I spoke a literal SECOND too soon!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
uhh barely
Jkjk
Min I’m so sorry I haven’t been active at all lately, I went on a trip with my family a few weeks ago out to Idaho and it was soooo fun but now I’m trying to catch up with all the school I missed lol 😭😭 I’ve missed you so much!! How are you doing?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
What an eventful day you had!
And I ACTUALLY WON! I was expecting GRCR or Ellette to win! Anyways, Thanks 😊
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
We finished up, so give everyone a day or two to respond to theducktator’s thoughts, and then you can post a character!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Congrats RAE!!
I knew you’d won the minute I saw your drawing!!
There were dog stickers…… just not on the part I drew.
I don’t draw dogs.
ever.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
YIPPY!!!! I LOVED IT!!! SO, SO GOOD!! I loved it! You two need to get this published!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge @koshka @loopylin @keilah-h
Rory
An unfamiliar voice spoke and Rory whipped around. A boy and girl about his age were talking to Hunter. The young dragon boy seemed at ease with the newcomers. He was speaking freely and had taken up no position of defense. That doesn’t mean anything. Rory thought. Not everyone here is a soldier. In…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
That is hilarious!!! haha! It’s a great drawing…. but him as a centaur?
I drew Cap from memory after watching all three movies in a row.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium @grcr @ellette-giselle @rae
I loved all of these sooo much! They were all so cute! It’s sooo much fun seeing everyone’s drawings of my character!!
Highscribe: First off, I loooove the dog stickers, and her little wave is super cute. Her hair is a bit darker than I imagined though. She’s so sweet!
Ellette Giselle: She i…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Long story, but everything’s fine now. Friday night one of my sisters got a comb stuck in her hair and my parents couldn’t get it out, so my dad got a wire cutter, and cut it out. But her hair still had an awful knot in it, so on Saturday our neighbor, who is a hairdresser, came over and it took her over an hour to detangle it, and then all…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
I need to know this now.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @freed_and_redeemed
Okay so basically I’m doing one shots of tlc characters meeting marvel characters just because why not?
and also because I still stand by the strong similarities of characters
this one is Winter & everyone’s favorite
Bucky Barnes 🥳🥳
so yeah basically know that Winter is the swe…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@everyone
I was bored and was re-reading Narnia so….
here’s Crosshair as a centaur.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @calyhuge @koshka @loopylin
Hunter
“Hey, do you know Crosshair?” Some older kids came up to Hunter, questioning.
Hunter nodded. “Sure do! He’s my brother. Where do you know him from?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
this is VERY long. 😊
Sabina and Aaron’s betrothal shone as alight through the dark fog of suspense that surrounded the believers. Sabina and Aaron were well loved by all, and the prospect of the first Christian wedding to be held in the capital filled the church with excitement. Of course, plans of the traditional s…
- Load More
