@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
You had a friend who had a similar problem, right?
-
Ruth started the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
Hi. I have a friend (I forget his username) who is trying to join KP. He’s sent in his application three times, and he hasn’t gotten a word back. He tried emailing the address given if there are problems, but the email account doesn’t exist anymore.
I remember having to submit my join the forum thing twice before I got a reply, and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Bye Ellie’s boyfriend!”
just clarifying: Ellie sees him as a friend. Eddie’s just being a goof
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
idk why, but the girls are really hard to write rn. I think i need a break and they need a new setting.
The Twins
Eddie saw the frog shaped clock hanging on the wall of the classroom and jumped.
“We’re late for kitchen duty! Sorry guys, gotta go. Bye Leo! Bye Rory! Bye Ellie’s boyfriend!”
She sprinted…[Read more]
-
freedom posted an update 2 years ago
Taking a break from KP for a while–enjoying the season I’m in. Will be back at some point in the future. Love y’all💜🤟🏻
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yeah, I have no explanation for why he can talk yet lol. I just wanted a talking cat. Came up with these characters just a couple days ago.
cool, I had a sentient cat like that in one of my old stories. He couldn’t talk in English, but he could write, and that’s how he communicated.
That sounds like a fun character idea
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow well…uh…..
now I’m really thinking this was a bad, bad idea….
But anyway.
As of right now, the tale’s unfinished–and I don’t just mean mine. The comic series I mentioned I pulled the story from (again, I don’t suggest actually reading them, cause there’s a couple adult jokes in there I removed from my own work and didn’t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin whoa Watson can talk? But he’s also an ordinary cat???
cool, I had a sentient cat like that in one of my old stories. He couldn’t talk in English, but he could write, and that’s how he communicated.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper that scene with Marcel is the cutest thing haha
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
ofc! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m so excited for you!! So glad that the whole process is going well!! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I know! It’s not the story with Everton and Amidala though. This new idea was still in the works and just wasn’t working out the way I wanted it to.
Ok, awesome!! I”m excited to hear what she remembers!
Oh no way! That’s so awesome! Okay, so it’s going to be in modern times, contemporary. I’m wondering how an Amer…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you sm!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
What was the biblical Pharaoh’s fatal flaw?
He was in de-Nile. *ba-dum tssh*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
He’s the patron angel of childhood, both good and bad I guess 👀
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@anyone
if anyone wants to meet Alpha, let me know. I’m gonna be taking him shopping for a tux after my next rp with him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m not sure, actually now that I think about it.
Library?
libraries are fun.
I would take Nar dress shopping, but I have a plan with that…which involves Alpha and rn, I don’t want her to see him.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
That is so cool that he would do that for you! Your family must be quite invested in your writing!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Wherever Marcel goes, there always follows cute small children and people having traumatic flashbacks.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper XD
- Load More
