@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooof Ender’s Game.
Good example for a dystopian writer, horribly graphic writing (and also the occasional curse words? I remember there being Marvel-level cursing but not much worse).
Luckily I’m not the kind who’s perturbed by violence in writing. Watching it would be a different story, but reading that kind of thing really…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You’re not wantonly throwing bloody battle scenes in. You’re writing a realistic impression of a story.
Remember the missionaries to that one South American tribe that were brutally murdered, but the survivors came back to that tribe to continue the mission? Stories like that are what your writing reminds me of. This sounds really weird, but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 10 months ago
do the songs have to be lyrical or can some of them be instrumentals?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Believe me, these stories are marketed for 8-year-olds:
- Wings of Fire (dragon series I read once with a good deal of violence. One character’s death is so graphic the writer didn’t even describe it, although that was in a side story that I didn’t read though cause it didn’t grab me.)
- Warrior cats series (LOTS of war and…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 10 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed yessss I will totally do that!!
now to find some songs.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You’re good. It wasn’t that long.
I’ll let you go next unless you don’t want to, I’m not sure what I’d do rn. But if you want me to I could probably do something.
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@highscibeofaetherium @jonas
Sorry it’s taken me so long to reply.
Everett – Elderstrand with Ilahna and Klethen
Everett’s eyes squinted as he tried to make out further details about the cloaked figures until the man told them to run and they apparently would not be able to fight the creatures. He quickly went after the two who had bolted o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Marcel – Elderstrand (w/ Ellis, Felicity, Sara)
The group shivered, plastered against the side of the wall. Ellis gave Marcel a warning gesture towards the left street, and stared up at where the soldiers’ feet pattered above.
“Hey!” Their silence didn’t help. One of the soldiers in the street patrol pointed in thei…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We all make mistakes when making something, it’s okay 🙃
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes, definitely.
I think 4pm EST is right in the middle of my piano lesson if I’m doing time zones right, but I’ll see. And I’ll definitely be praying throughout the day.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
YESSSS LET IT POUR! HAHAHAHAHA!
SOAK THEM TO THE SKIN!
LOWER MORALE AHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh I forgot Klethen has never been in a thunderstorm before 😈
But I’ll let Elizabeth RP first if she wants to.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
…
…
…
@anyone-who-cares
So… I messed up. Marcellus pronounces his Ds like Th as in Thick, not as in That.
Apparently my pronunciation of That has been… well, wrong…? I don’t even know. 😑Anyway, doesn’t really affect much, I just hate being wrong about my own characters/creations. So yeah. -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m fine with it, but Baron is gonna lose his mind if you do that. lol
Oh you have no idea. Not only is it storming which increases his power, he’s also gonna have to go into fight mode.
I’m good with it
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Please pray for the election today 🙏 Thankful our God is sovereign and in control, no matter what ✨I’ll be praying with some other online friends at 4pm EST if anyone wants to join us. 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing. That’s right, nothing note worthy here.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Felicity—Edge of ElderstrandFelicity filed whatever Marcel had just done under “figure out later” along with however she had gotten here in the first place. Her goal now was to avoid getting soaked. As she looked around, she saw that the streets were completely empty and every window was dark. It wasn’t…[Read more]
- Load More

*snorts*
LOL