@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Liberty changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@everyone @loopylin @koshka @raxforge @rae @theducktator @esther-c @keilah-h
I’ve got lots of animal charries! (that’s because my WIP has 100% animal characters). If anyone wants to start this up, I’d love to be a part of it!
If you need help creating animal characters, I’d love to help! (Animals are m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr very cool!
also I agree with whalekeeper that the lower half of the body is a nightmare. I can’t draw the standard 8-head body length; all my characters end up six or so heads in proportional height because any time I try to draw legs as long as everyone says to, it always makes them look way too skinny and stretched.
Maybe that’s…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I had mentioned combining Ilahna, Klethen, and Everett’s group with ours. I think the other two groups are a bit further away (although all the groups will meet up at some point.)
I vote we do this. I still don’t know what to RP so that would probably help.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @hybridlore wherever you decide to move this discussion, can you tag me too? I’m having fun learning about this.
@whaley wow I would watch a TV show or read a multi-part comic about those numbers as you think of them, that’s super cool.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @rae @whalekeeper @hybridlore @jonas @loopylin
An hour later, and I confused myself. Shout-out to my superpower called Overthinking. 😑
Marcellus — Everstrand | with Ben Gunn, Flare, Brutus, Leon, and Julian—near Marcel, Sara, Felicity, and EllisÂ
Marcellus pulled a folded, yellow bucket hat from the front pock…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, I was noticing the double Marcellus thing. This is gonna be funny.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Haha, Marcellus can meet my Marcellus!! 😂😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, well why don’t you have Marcellus notice them then. I’ll RP once someone gets it moving, but I feel like i keep initiating the meetings and I want to let others have a chance.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Tbh, I’m pretty much always on here. Even when I’m not logged in. I watch everything in incognito mode.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @jonas @ellette-giselle
I set up our group so we are in an alley, within eyesight of the bigger group. 👍
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m good with that. whenever you want to join us is great.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I like it! You really aced the lower half of his body; feet are so hard and you drew them quite well.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint @keilah-h @hybridlore
NEXT SECTION
A day passed, and then another. Slowly, Joseph was beginning to come to terms with his grief. He was beginning to spend more time praying, asking God to help him. He knew he could never be like Aaron, but maybe God would at least help him triumph over the nightmares that stole his sleep…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
If anyone is interested in what my Marcellus looks like… from the RP…
IGNORE his weird hand. I don’t know what’s up with the scissor fingers.

Huh…his hair isn’t as dark as I remember…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Look at Whaley’s post above. I think she forgot you’re with us.
- Load More
