@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Do you have access, now? I got two requests, which I granted, but I wasn’t sure if you were one of them.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You send in a request to have access. I guess that’s how it works.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I know you’ve already gotten a lot of replies, but I’d be happy to help you brainstorm later today! We can even coordinate being active at the same time if you want some back and forth brainstorming! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost_journal
Ahh! I’m so sorry for not replying soon! The notification email got buried in my inbox! 😭
Anyway, it sounds like a really cool story!! It’s giving me Wingfeather Saga vibes, is that what inspired the concepts?? I would love to hear more about the characters and their personalities/backstories!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have eight cats. And I used to have fifteen for a short period of time. Throughout my life I’ve had many many cats. Those are my credentials as a cat expert XD.
When they start giving you the death stare, you give them bologna. Or hamburger. They also love a good sardine can. Then they slink away, having forgotten (for the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@everyone
@raxforge has a play he’s performing today. He meant to post his story for you guys to read last night, but I guess he forgot. He already sent me his short story by email, so he is in this entry, you’ll have to wait until I get permission from him to post it or he posts it himself to read his story. Just fyi.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The link said I need to request access, so I did. Just so you know.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I tried to read it just to see what you wrote, but it said I couldn’t have access.
Is that on purpose?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ahhh! I couldn’t complete mine on time! I’ll post it for the judge (you) to read. Regrettably, it’s not 100% complete! I hope the place where I stopped at, though, is a good spot. Sorry! Hopefully, I’ll be able to finish the story next time. Anyway, I’m looking forward to what you think+the winner! You can comment on the story as well.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae Expect mine to be posted at the literal last minute. I have a lot to do today and I can’t get this done right away. 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @liberty @hybridlore @koshka @calyhuge @keilah-h @ellette
Sorry if i tagged you and you aren’t participating *Apologetic Realn bow*
To all you who are participating…
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!! -
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Anytime, either by Google docs link or just directly posting it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Anyone know when we’re submitting the stories today? Liuke do we just send them in any time, or are we supposed to send them in all together?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Bites nails*
yeah there is no way that story is real. Nope. No way.
If you are pulling my leg, you are in for some serious trouble my man. You have aroused the beast.
In an author.
Bad move.
I will have my revenge.
You had better not be pulling my leg.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay.
I am about 99.9% this is payback because you have been at me ever since I tagged you instead of Beth.
So.
I think this is payback, and I think you’re kinda nasty and should be kicked off KP………….
Just joking.
But seriously.
Okay. I will not look at page again.
I refuse to come back and re-read your…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
And a cat attacking you?
Unless you have a little demon cat, I don’t think that would really happen.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay. So, first off, I was freaked out.
Now, after reading that twice, I’m not.
I mean, how am I going to help you? You don’t even know where I live. And why would you be sending a message on KP during a time like this?
So, I’m going to decided that this is you being horrid, and then tentatively send it and hope I didn’t…[Read more]
- Load More
