@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
WOWWW! I love your story!! The sacrifice of Tauren is so touching. It reminds me so much of “The Day Boy and the Night Girl”. Have you read it?
So sweet and sad! Beautiful writing! Is this part of a larger story?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Are you planning to put it on paper?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @everyone else yeah I’ll get to this today, but it won’t be for a while lol. I had a story concept in mind, but never finished it so I’m just gonna redraft one I already had and was gonna share earlier but didn’t get around to it…..lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Idk, I love hearing that my writing made someone cry.
I think it’s because it makes us happy to know that we wrote in a way that made people care about our characters enough to cry.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
maybe.
At least they didn’t get sacrificed.
Yeah! No kidding!
I once read a book that is actually a true story about the “fey” which actually happened to be a druid cult. You will never look at Halloween the same way again. I mean, our family already didn’t calibrate it, but that book makes you feel a little sick when you watch kids t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
I was tearing up so bad!
I love the different meanings the prompt had in your story! His physical scar, but also her unseen one.
SO GOOD!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah. I know. That part is sad. Sadder then him dying. But in a way it’s also sweet because now she can go through life never having to deal with that trauma.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Glad to see you’re alive. I was kind of concerned. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Your welcome. It was actually really good the way you left it. I like unfinished short stories because it forces the reader to come up with an ending. (I dislike that technique when authors do it with a series or novel though. I feel cheated) But yeah, it was really good.
Thank you! I wanted to try to do something…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Wow, thanks! (I was actually intending to write more, but I ran out of time! Thankfully, where I’d ended was a good spot!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Just copy and paste from the last person’s post, and then delete your name out and add the name of the last person.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
oh. its longer than i expected.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @rae @whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore
Marcellus — Elderstrand | with Group 1
Marcellus stood stunned by what he saw. Large enemies were all around, attacking and moving around without taking much damage. They were tall. Covered in metal armor. And all the others were struggling against them. He needed to h…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journa
You seriously posted to me last night because your cat was chasing you?!
I would not stand for that. Throw the thing in the brow closet or the basement until he’s learned his lesson. Cat’s are not the master of the house. You are. Don’t let him think otherwise.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I guess I’ll submit mine next.
I have no way of sending a link, so I’m just gonna have to post it. I’m excited for this! I’ve never done anything like it, so let’s hope it turns out as good as I think it did. lol.
The Mark of The Fey
A LegendWiry gypsy boy, take my hand, and you’ll not be found come mornin’.
Once and again ’round…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay! I got it open! Thanks.
- Load More
