@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
UGH!
That is sick!
There is no way that’s winning.
ugh, ugh, ugh!
Okay, I do have to admit I was laughing my head off, but man that was so sick. (and I mean that the bad way.)
Remind me to never read your stuff again.
Okay, I guess it wasn’t all that bad.
but good grief.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The concept (a boy is only allowed to see the sun, and a girl is always in darkness) is so much like yours!
I think requesting access is the only way.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you! I’m glad you liked it!
No, but I’ve always wanted to read it. I just haven’t gotten my hands on it yet. The George McDonald one, right?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah…that’s what I’ve been wrestling with. I first thought it would be MG, but as I worked more on the plot, I started thinking, “This sounds more like YA.” But I didn’t like the idea of writing it for YA. I’ll see more when I start writing it and see the tone of the story more, but for now, I’m “writing” it for both age groups.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
THANKS!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Righto! I’m back! So, my Buddy Brindle series encompasses either three or four books. I still haven’t decided which one to go with. It’s set in a world where the people characters are animals. Dogs are the main ones, but I also have wolves, cats, horses, and others.
The story is about two dogs and how each chose a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae I’m working on mine as well, although if I don’t get it done by today am I out? Like, is it ok if I get it up tomorrow?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Good!! Yeah, that’s hard, but I’ll keep praying for y’all! 🩷
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
My apologies if I stop being as active all of a sudden. Posting anything makes me feel really sick. If you need me for something, you can still tag me
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle whoa, great drawings!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 that’s good! I’ll be praying for you and your family.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@everyone
Thank you all for praying!!!!
It’s been really rough…
I’m trusting God and my faith is so much stronger but I’m learning that trusting God doesn’t make the pain and hurt go away.
But we have good news! My mom saw a doctor and they said that she can have her treatment in our hometown and doesn’t have to go out of state!
Keep…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae I am not submitting anything today. 😖 I really thought I could give you something, but I’m struggling with mental exhaustion/health issues and this thing just isn’t going to happen. I finished a sufficient chunk of the story and couldn’t bring myself to push the submit button. I enjoyed reading y’all’s stories and I hope you have fun!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Woaha, 3 WIPs??
Yes, I’m planning on doing so as well. The Guards story is actually a sub-series from my WIP: Buddy Brindle. I’ll tell you more later…I’ve got to go to a planning meeting with my family first.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More
