@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@koshka thanks!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes, usually I do.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Amen to the last one!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ever since I got here, I’ve copied and pasted ever tag I’ve ever done. So, in your experience, do you get tagged when I do that?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Just copy and paste from the last person’s post, and then delete your name out and add the name of the last person.
Sometimes I forget that you’re relatively new to KP, XD. It feels like you’ve been here as long as I have most of the time.
I might not be a veteran KPer, but most KPer’s who at least were around for Character P…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Lol.
Take your time!
BUT HURRY UP!!!!
hahaha! Couldn’t help it.Honestly though, take your time.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I feel like revealing something about Baron’s back story today…
And saving Marcel too…
@raxforge @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @jonas @grcr @loopylin @hybridlore
Baron (Brutus)—with Group 1, Elderstramd edge
Little dots of sparkling gems set in a dark vastness. Silver sphere hung on nothing in the sky. Soft blades of short grass under…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Last time I checked, your characters jumped onto the boat with Rina and the rebel NPCs to escape the city. Group 1 is reasonably far off inside the city, fighting. So you are not with our group. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You’re good, lots of people are posting long sections. ;] No one minds at all, it helps to move things forward.
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
So many enemies still stood firm. But there was still hope to win, as long as everyone worked together.
Marcel took quick…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Stars! I’m not even kidding you, I have 78 notifications mostly from you guys on here. XD.
Poor Jonas. What does his notif box look like with Adventure RP?!
I’m happy that you all are enjoying yourselves, so keep it up, I just wanted to share that with you so we can all have a good laugh and you can understand why I might not reply to stuff r…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, good. For a moment, I was worried you were saying there were already enough books for YA and MG.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Really though, if you want to write for kid’s or YA, know that there’s not a lot of places so in need of what you have to say.
I’m sorry, could you rewrite this sentence? I don’t think I understand it.
Hmm…yes, I agree with you about the Dawn. Totally.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
And yes, Yigal was military. There’s a lot of flower/name symbolism in the story… did you catch it?
Yes, I did catch it…but I didn’t know that it was related to the military. Guess I learned something new.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Look out. I’m a mildly passionate children’s writer, and I’m always ready to recruit a few more. 😉
What do you mean??
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my gosh. I’m sure Tim never did that. At least, I hope he wouldn’t. His poor grandfather. So, what that how he got his scar? Or was it really in the war?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Woah. I just read your story. I can see many people saying it’s gross…but it’s kind of intriguing. (I have a fascination for popping abscesses and pussy things like that.) Most people wouldn’t anthropomorphize pus.
Your writing style reminds me of my brother’s. Must be a boy thing!
If you aren’t able to request access to my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
here you go!
my charries confronting each other on top of a train. Inspired by the hurricane that hit Florida last month; the wind sounds reminded me of what it would be like standing on top of a fast moving vehicle such as a train, so I drew this. Then I wrote a scene for why they were confronting each other, and then I revised it a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I also have the drawing I based the original scene off of if anyone wants to see it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@everyone but @rae especially
This….barely counts as the story of a scar, or a short story. LOL.
I had a much better one in mind
but just didn’t have the drive to write it.So I pulled out a scene I had written for practice and added some extras to it, polished it down, etc.So instead of a clear, nicely written short story, you get three…[Read more]
- Load More
