@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Unfortunately due to an overload of school I didn’t have time to do this. Hopefully I’ll be able to do the next one.
Congratulations on your win! Your story was amazing!
YES!!!! I HAD NO IDEA THERE WOULD EVEN BE ANY MORE!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes!!!!! S.D. Smith sent an email out today!!! You can pre-order signed copies now!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty
THERE’S ANOTHER? -
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
It has such a cool cover!!!

-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The new Green Ember book is OUT!!!!!!!!
I don’t know if you guys have read the series, but if you have, THIS IS AMAZING NEWS!!!!
I’m so excited about this new book!!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
It’s so tragic. Poor Hans. 😢
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
It was actually not Betsy. It was Corrie and Betsy’s Niece, Peter and Reuben’s brother, and it was Peter and Reuben who were under the table because someone had seen them with the Jews and informed on them. (At least, that’s what it say’s in Corrie’s auto biography.)
It doesn’t really change anything tho, and I can respect…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper In my mind, I see it as:
Protagonist–The main character or character whose arc we’re following. The POV character in a first-person story.
Hero–Subtype of protagonist. Usually someone with a sense of good and evil, a person with moral standards they won’t break unless in an extreme situation, a person worth emulating at least by…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Aw! It’s so sad. I love it.
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
One day, I hope to fly a million miles away. Where painful memories are far away, and the fresh beach breeze covers my dry skin. The sea would lap over me, tugging at my hair, and perhaps I would feel at home. The strangeness of my new world would comfort me from the horrors of the one past. I’d bring you with me if I could, but I’m not sure you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Discussion question. What is the difference between a protagonist and a hero? What qualities do you like to see in a protagonist, and do you prefer them to be a ‘hero’ or nay?
I’mma throwing this out there because I like reading people’s responses. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes, the defeating the prophesy junk is stupid unless there is a very valid reason. For instance, I had a character in a book who was cursed by the gods of his people because of a prophesy, but when he came to Christ he was able to flip that on it’s head and say, “you know what, I was cursed. But so are all of you. We are all cur…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae yeah I can see that.
idk about misunderstood but tragic definitely.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, don’t make me cry…Poor Hans.
I need to write a fanfic one day in which Hans lives! it has to happen!
@kielah-h
like in Freedom’s Fire you see him as mostly heartless and cruel, but in all the other books he is more humanized–he has a brother, he has a family, he has reasons for why he did what he did. Not that the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ugh you’re making me sad now
like in Freedom’s Fire you see him as mostly heartless and cruel, but in all the other books he is more humanized–he has a brother, he has a family, he has reasons for why he did what he did. Not that they were good reasons, mind you, but it means that it upsets you that he went down the path of…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
If anyone ever tells you AI is going to take over the world, kindly tell them that ChatGPT can’t even play hangman properly.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @grcr @rae @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-else-idk-lol
Anyone want to see a Hans aesthetic? 👀

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh that makes sense! Yes, the defeating the prophesy junk is stupid unless there is a very valid reason. For instance, I had a character in a book who was cursed by the gods of his people because of a prophesy, but when he came to Christ he was able to flip that on it’s head and say, “you know what, I was cursed. But so are all of you.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
(Come to think of it, if you enjoyed this snippet of my worldbuilding you might enjoy my full on WIP I “borrowed” these characters for, I don’t think I’ve ever shown it to you specifically. It’s a junkpile but it’s at least a semi-coherent story and much cleaner than many works I’ve caught glimpses of in the fandom.)
I’m game! I think…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
thank you!
- Load More

Prettyyy, this reminds me of when we last went to the beach and sitting alone over the water in the evening 😊
@whalekeeper
ty
ooh that sounds super nice 🙂
That’s really pretty. <3 I want to put it to music though I have no idea how.