@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Please, please, please don’t kill Eric or Asher! I will be very sad if you do. I will sue you.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m sorry, what?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Jenna is also a Christian
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
New charrie!!!!!!
Jenna (Age 19)
Hazel eyes, light brown hair, skin not as pale as Baron’s.
Her hair is naturally straight, and reaches almost to around her belly button, but she wears it in braids a lot so when its not in braids, it’s usually slightly crimped.
She knows Baron (in fact he has a crush on her) but she will refer to him as Brutus…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s okay!!! You can make a animal character, (if you need help for that, I’d love to help!) or just turn one of your characters into an animal!
-
Esther replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty I would if I could buuuut… I don’t really have any animal characters 🤪 Sorry!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@power ehhhh????
I don’t believe she has an orangutangally. I would say I have one, but to refer to a tooth-filled crocodile-tailed trained killer or any of six twenty-foot dragons as an “orangutangally” would be asking to be savaged.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You’re so secretive! What are you hiding? 🤨
Wouldn’t you like to know.
Sadly, I have to jump off now, so I won’t be able to post the next section! I have some stuff I need to get done today.
Maybe I can get it to you this afternoon. Otherwise, you’ll just have to try to get to sleep tonight. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Maybe.
What do you THINK is going to happen?
If you give me an answer I might give you more!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
WARNING:
There has been a change in the rapid time jump. It is now a bigger time jump, and Joseph is 19. Sorry about the whiplash any of y’all are experiencing after that. lol.
NEXT SECTION!!
“Joseph, do you think the gates will ever open?”
Asher…
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @koshka @grcr @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @whalekeeper @grcr @theducktator @hybridlore @anyone-else-idk
For anyone that’s tagged me in things, I’ll try to respond to some of y’all’s various replies/questions/things here on KP sometime hopefully soon. Life has been busy (I’ve finished what I hope to be the ✨final✨…[Read more]-
Oh, I’m so sorry! I’ll be praying that you feel better soon! Happy early Thanksgiving, and congrats on your maybe final edit!! 💕💕
-
@hybridlore Thank you so much for the prayers and congratulations💜
-
Good for you!!! I can’t wait for it to be out!
Oh no! I had that a few months ago! It lasted FOREVER! I’ll be praying. It’s miserable.Oh that sounds super fun! If the short film ever goes online send me a link. I’d love to see it.
-
@ellette-giselle Thank you for the prayers💜 And I’m glad you’re excited!! ✨
I’ll keep that in mind😉✨💜
-
-
-
Ooof. You have my prayers. Pneumonia isn’t fun. Try to get a lot of rest. *Offers a cup of tea and a pillow*
Awesome news about the 2nd book! -
Hey, it’s good to see you! ❤️🥲 I’ve missed seeing the Queen of Emojis and HistFic. 👑📖
Ugh. Walking Pneumonia hit my sisters a month ago. It’s frustrating when the cough won’t go away or even do anything other than bruise your throat. I’ll be praying for you. *Adds honey to the tea* Honestly, we all need to rest sometimes. It’s okay to take your…[Read more] -
@freed_and_redeemed I’ll be praying!
-
Aw man, that does NOT sound fun. 😣 I’ll be praying for your quick recovery!! 🫶🏻
-
Ohh no, I’ll be praying for you, too.
And aay!! That’s exciting about your book!
Happy early Thanksgiving! 😊 -
I’m so sorry that sounds so rough!! I’ll def be praying girl 🫶🏻 We love ya!
And congrats on the final stage of the editing process!!!! I’m sooo excited for you!!! ❤️
-
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
WE GOT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!! Not enough to go sledding or anything, but it’s pretty.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago

I finished the magazine!!!
Okay, now to get to work.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I’ll try to send something in as soon as I finish formatting my magazine and get it sent out. I’m almost done!!!!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s a pretty good addition to the scene! I don’t think that deviated from your story’s voice at all.
You’ll see. Then you will understand why other readers are mad at him. It wasn’t pretty.
Hehe, okay.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Whaley asked the original question. XD
- Load More
