@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Maybe. This is a question I will ask at the end, but so far, what would the top scenes that you would like to see illustrations for be?
Ooo, I haven’t thought of this really.
Okay. well, the Stripe one of course. That would be super funny/cute, especially with his ears flat. lol.
Maybe one of Martha and Alan talking. I would…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joseph sat at the table and stared at his plate. Noah and Darrien had already eaten and were pulling on their boots. They knew the hard day of work they had ahead, and they had been able to eat
Sabina put her arm over Joseph’s sh…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yippy! Stripe was HUGGED!!!!
AWWWWW! it was soooooo cute!!!!!! Now you have to draw a picture of it!!!
Aside from Stripe being hugged, I really enjoyed the chapter.I’m glad you brought the crow back in. I was wondering how long it would be before you tied that part of the plot back into the story.
Also, one…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Woah, are you accusing me of being a sadist?
lololololol.
Thanks I’ll check it out!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, he is.🤣 I’ll have to remember that.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Sounds like a character XD
if you want to be confusing you can say わかりません(Wakarimasen) which means ‘I don’t understand’ next time lol.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Our entire conversation was weird.🤣 He also randomly speaks in a British accent during co-op, so yeah. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Yw! I love language questions lol. Yeah Japanese doesn’t have the ah sound in abby, only the au sound so that probably is your name. Idk why somebody would say thanks in a language the recipient doesn’t know 😂😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks! That last word is supposed to be my name, I think. I’m Abby.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh that sounds cool! I’ve seen western towhees here, we get owls sometimes too.
Oh yes! I mean I don’t really speak it, but I can read basic stuff okay.
ありがとう is Arigatou, or thank you.
アビイ is Katakana, which is used for words that are foreign in Japan (Like American names). I’m assuming this is a Japanized version of the…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
My favorite bird I’ve ever seen is probably a Brown Booby. I live in the middle of Indiana, and I’m not sure how this bird got here, but he was at a state park 2 hours from my house, and my parents agreed to take a detour on our way to vacation. It was so cool!!!! And a couple days ago I saw my first Eastern Towhee, so…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty @whoever is in this rp
So…I used to write animal fiction. In fact my first short story (written 2018) was about a jackrabbit and a meerkat. I stopped because it didn’t click for me, but I think I’m going to join anyways. So, sorry in advance if these charries are wobbly, I haven’t told stories about them for probably at least three or…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m no longer surprised when a character is taken/died. In fact, I was expecting it any time now. That’s not good.
Is it though? I mean sure, in modern storytelling that is a thing to reserve for smacking readers with, but could the fact that no one is safe almost be a shock in in of itself? Maybe I’ve read too much from early church histo…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
thanks so much for this feedback.
im not going to say anything so as not to shed light on which path i take, but i will say that it was extremely helpful knowing your thoughts.
thanks again!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Why was I expecting this to be something positive?
You should know me better than that.
It kind of made the event feel like a slap. (Ouch. I’m feeling Josephs pain.)
Perfect! That’s exactly what I wanted.
It also feels more tragic because of how casually Eric and Asher headed out. It was just a normal day.
Ah yes. Poor b…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Drat.
KP isn’t letting me know that y’all responded!
Grrr.
Hmm, it looks like I really stirred it up around here. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION
Sorry it’s so short.
Joseph woke. For a long moment he lay, trying to figure out what was happening and where he was. He had been so exhausted he didn’t even remember lying down. There was an odd sound, a sound he knew he had heard many times be…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You shouldn’t kill them because they don’t deserve it.
And it’d be very uncalled for.
And because I really like them.
(I am reading—I’ve caught up and all—I just don’t really have anything to say.)
- Load More
