@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Here are my characters!!!!
Buddy Brindle and Sebastian Rover
Buddy Brindle:If you’ve seen the dog that pops up every time I post, yup, you’ve seen Buddy. Buddy is a young hound-like dog. He has a brindle (black/brown striped) coat and orange-brown eyes. From my WIP, he is a midshiper (someone training to be a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, I do something similar, only on physical cards because it’s easier to visualize. How detailed does that usually get? What do you mean by graphing characters?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow yeah….it is lol
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’d join, though I won’t be on much for about 2 weeks, until co-op is over for the semester.
That sounds great!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Don’t rub it in.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, there are people interested in the Animal RP! And characters are popping up! Since you originally set this up, I wanted to let you know!
You said the story starts with all the characters entering a forest, right? Do you want to lead the story? (If I remember, I think that’s how the Fantasy RP is working…I am still learning how…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I do bullet points and make sure I know the key points, the beginning, climax, and end. Then I graph out my characters. Other then that, I don’t do too much planning as long as I have a solid plot idea in my head.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s awesome!
We originally got the rabbits to raise and sell for meat as well (we did slaughter one bunch), but they eventually turned out to just be for pets, too! We did still breed and sell them, but only for pets.
My favorite rabbit breed is the English Spot. They are soooo gorgeous! It’s like they have constellations on their…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
My older sister used to raise rabbits!
we raise silver fox rabbits!
I had an allergy to beef for a while, so we started raising rabbits for meat. Though, now they’re basically pets.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle you could have one or both of them get really, really close to death, and everyone thinks they’re dead, but then someone notices them still breathing or something, and they rush to save them.
I do agree with the others that letting them die was kinda getting old. Them dying was……sorta tolerable for me, but it was like the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
having hybridlore on the protection squad is scary! Why did I ever tell her about it?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
okay!! Fine!! I give in.
I’ll rewrite that whole scene tomorrow.
y’all win.
*slams down pencil in despair.*
it actually won’t hurt the plot much, and you are actually making sense.
fine. I’ll do it.
they go free. Both of them.
I can’t believe I’m doing this.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Great! Glad to meet you, Rune! I love her name! It fits a silver fox. Did you know that silver foxes can climb?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Good 😂 Sounds like a lot of fun. I don’t do as many aesthetics as plotting boards, I think pretty much everyone on here makes aesthetics and it seems to be a huge motivator.
I’m cleaning because my aunt and her boyfriend are coming over, and my room is the guest space. Last week my truck driver grandpa slept in my pastel themed…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes you are you little…. little…… I don’t know what you are.
Dangerous person.
Lol. I’m having a great day. Having a lot of fun plotting my next book and building character boards and aesthetics.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh good grief.
I’m gonna do it.
I’m gonna save him.
Eric’s gonna live.
How on earth did you get me to do that?
I can’t believe I’m going to do this.
You are dangerous.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Haha
I vote give the character whichever ending highlights their unique story/perspective the most. For some characters, that’s a dramatic sacrifice. But there are lots of differences in characters, so I try to give each character their own ending, lol.
Ignoring that discussion (since I’m guessing you’re over your head in the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
She’s the first person to ever get me to reconsider killing a character.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Also @ellette-giselle @hybridlore I just saw your character death intervention and I’m quite entertained by it. 😂 Y’all are feeding the #savethecharrie movement. People on here never change.
- Load More
