@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Awww girl I love you so much 😭😭😭💗💗💗 you always know what to say <3
HIII GIRL!!!! My thanksgiving was good, a little sad but good!
I think I ate too much food *cries*
YES YES YESSSS!!!! I’m glad I’m back too lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks guys! I recently watched the show for the first time, and I highly recommend. It’s very fall-like and cozy. Linus, I decided to shade with stippling and I think that is in part why it looks good.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Niiice
Barnes
Ah… Barnes nodded to herself, glancing at Tenz. This kid is exactly inverse to the toon system. Symmetrical. …Very satisfying.
The serpent hissed a thin rattle, like the sound of skirts brushing through a wheat field. The sound grew with every passing moment.
“Slowly… Back away…”
The group shifted back…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Tenz & Reid
Green vapor flooded into Reid’s eyes and over his body, his tendrils hovered near the people in the group, poised to grab them and whisk them away from danger. Another glowing form joined him, wearing an oversized coat. Tenz didn’t seem much like a child anymore. He pushed himself to the front of the group,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, makes sense about Andrew.
Don’t do it, Joseph. Look where growing depressed when comparing one’s self to others is getting Eric Humler!
Yeah, you tell him. (I find it so funny that our characters have similar traits and struggles. I was totally thinking of your Eric when I was editing this scene.)
I feel like you are mov…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
What a sweet story! The little boy’s words just made me burst into laughter! I love how you paint the picture of how deadly words are, but also how kindness can cure the pain of that!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww, they’re so cute!! Happy Thanksgiving!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I drew the Over the Garden Wall brothers in celebration.
@loopylin @rae @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @theshadow @esther-c @keilah-h @hybridlore @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!!
Joseph returned to the Caddicks and committed himself to the work the Lord had called him to. Mr. Caddick, David, and Stephen were eager to dive into the training Noah and Darrien gave to the other young men seeking to lead in the church. Not…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No, not the same Andrew. (How did you remember him? I even forgot that was the other guy’s name. lol.) Should I change the name in the first book? That Andrew was an older teen, while this Andrew is like nine or ten.
Sometimes it is easy to forget what a blessing it is to have easy access to Bibles for everyone. I own 3 and can…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
we’ve already been talking, but so good to see you again!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
thx
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hi, good to see you! How was your thanksgiving?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 YOU’RE ALIVE
We missed you!
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m looking forward to December too. No school. >:) Work is still something I haven’t fully experienced, but I plan to get a bakery job during gap year.
How do you plan to spend your break? Any hopes and dreams?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 HIII!!! It’s sooo good see yall!!! (Thru the inter webs of course ROFL) Things are pretty good! Have some personal stuff going on but yea, im super excited about vacation in December. Ready to have some weeks off from work lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m so glad you’re feeling better about being creative again! I don’t know exactly how you were feeling, but you never have to feel ashamed of your own story’s worth. It’s great to see you feeling better. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Goodness gracious, everyone likes to scare me half to death…
@savannah_grace2009 I’m blaming you too *glares suspiciously* ;P
- Load More
