@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry, I forgot to put the “the” in my post above!
Great work on your story, as well! From what Ellette said, I’ll have to go back to read it again!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Congratulations!!!! Yes, I agree with everything Ellette said about your story! It was very touching!
@shadow
Great work on your story, as well! From what Ellette said, I’ll have to go back to read it again!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
btw, why isn’t the new Alan in your art collection?!?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae @esther-c @theducktator @the_lost-journal @calyhuge @koshka @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Well, the deadline is passed, so I think I’m gonna judge the three stories that were submitted.
in particular order……
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
COME ON YOU TWO! SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THERE!
Okay Linus, now I’m mad.
I KNEW IT! I knew he was going to try to convince Alan to go back to magic, I just didn’t know why, or that it was such a big deal!
You have me a little panicked and thoroughly intrigued.You foretold this well and set the stage in a solid and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
Dang, I miss taking Latin now
Just curious, what curriculum are you taking? Do you use the Familia Romana book?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m sorry you’re going through that. I’ll be praying for her and your family ❤️
Glad to hear that you had a good holiday despite it though
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Oh yeah I forgot about that! I haven’t listened to it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m a bit rusty, but the first line, since breaths is plural, should be “Spiritūs sunt videre difficilis”
I’m not sure about the second line because the vocabulary is unfamiliar, but it seems off. Just make sure the verb is in the imperative case. I can’t tell if it is or not.
Also, I think “ramos” needs to be “ramōs”.
Real…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’ve been doing pretty well! I don’t know if you’ve heard of YWAM (Youth With a Mission), but I just got back from a 5-month discipleship training school (DTS), which is why I haven’t been active on here. The first three months were training- a lot of teachings on things like the character and nature of God, hearing God’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
and 238…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
and 239
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Go to page 240 of the Character Party RP…and scroll to the bottom….ahhhhhh I can’t believe I did that *cries*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
For all the new ppl looking into Character Party, you should find the part where the castle was burning down, the queen was almost killed, the villains were running rampant, the charries were squabbling and Prince Fennin was trying to hold everything together…cuz I think that was our most chaotic masterpiece. Or you could try and find the e…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Some of my fondest memories of KP are from the Character Party RP. (If you’re newer and don’t know what that is, I will link it below.) It had a good run, but eventually, it fizzled out and died
I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT
Like we had a BLAST
Oh my goodnesss
Do we still have that google doc where we copied and pasted it all???
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m sorry to hear about your mom! I’m sure it’s been rough, but I’m also glad Jesus is walking with you through it! I have a friend whose mom was also recently diagnosed with cancer and they’re now moving to another country for more affordable healthcare… it’s been hard for her to have her life upended so suddenly. These…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Old Character Party people will understand how horrible that is
NO NOT THE DRAGON PICS AHHHHHHH
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HI JANESSA I’VE MISSED YOUUUU
If you look at the post above where I explained to Loopy, that kinda describes where I’m at right now lol
Though it’s not all bad!!!! My mom having cancer hasn’t totally ruined my life because I’ve grown closer to Jesus and really kind of found peace in it although I definitely have good and bad days!
- Load More
