@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I wrote something melancholy, and now I am sad. But it was much more than 50 words, so I guess I get to throw snow now. (My assonance is fabulous today.)
@loopylin 💨⚪ @godlyfantasy12 💨⚪
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
My dad is the same, he’ll eat the spotted bananas. I’m just like “go ahead and take it, I’m not gonna eat it” cause I don’t like the taste and texture once they’re overripe
My brother only eats yellow ones. Not too brown, not too green.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

I like my bananas just a little bit green. I can’t stand overripe ones lol.
how do you like your bananas?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@evelyn-collins I see you’ve continued!
It’s getting good!! Not that it wasn’t already awesome lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator bahahahahahaha
I never thought of it that way lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
“They live in Spain, but without the a.” –a reaction to a video of rotating 3D models
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I sell them by mail order. You send a letter to my company with check or cash, and the company sends you a book.
What’s the name of your company? My family has a business ministry, and a publishing branch is one of them, so I’m planning to self-publish/publish with my family’s business.
With the triangle you go start, up, and back…
-
Light replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Girlie ik you’re probably really busy but just thought you’d wanna be tagged <3
-
Light replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
GODLYYYYYYYYY
GIRLLL I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHHH!!!! *TACKLE HUG*
Welcome back!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰
I was getting worried abt you!!
And heh yeah, I haven’t been active on here in months…I really forgot how much I miss all my online besties 🤍🥹 I’m def gonna try and check in more often!!!
Writing’s been pretty nonexistent for me too, life…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
WOW. What’s the word count for the two books?
Did you edit the books? Or, did you hire an editor? Also, who did you use to print the books? And who did the cover design?
Yes! I have lots more questions!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Im on vacation so i don’t have my laptop. I should be able to get to it tomorrow morning though!
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s actually so cool though!! <33 The most I’ve written in a day is just a little under 4k. I could probably do more, but I’d have to hunker down and do nothing but write all day 😂😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
lol. Uh, three hours? I had some extra time.
Fateful Night took four days, and The Choices We Made took a week (it was 400 pages.). The editing and publishing process took six months on the first one, and three on the second.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I sell them by mail order. You send a letter to my company with check or cash, and the company sends you a book.
that’s how things were ordered just a couple decades ago, but no one wants to go through the time of mailing in an order form. 😢
Yes, I did self publish, though I designed and started my own company.
hmmm, well everyone h…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think it’s a gift from God honestly. I wrote sixteen chapters two days ago. lol.
WHAT!!! That’s like, crazy!!! Okay…two questions about this:
1. How long did it take?/How much time did you have to write them?
2. How long did it take for you to write your two books?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Wow. They sound fascinating. So, if you don’t have a website, how do you sell them?
Okay, I’ve finally found someone who has written and published a book!!!!!
You self-published…right?
So, what is it like to write a book from end to start? I plan on doing just that, but I’m somewhat unsure where to start. I’m in the stage of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, how’s this?
Friedrich leaned low and gave his horse full rein. “Faster Valiant.”
Valiant gathered his legs up and lunged forward, racing across the field. Ahead, Friedrich could see his light cavalry already splashing through the river. The knights followed, careful to keep their horses steady in the knee-deep water. If a knigh… -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
haha!! I love this!!
I think it’s a gift from God honestly. I wrote sixteen chapters two days ago. lol.
@hybridlore
not fair!! I’m on vacation!!okay, give me a second.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
well there is, but to make it so people can actually order online you have to pay for the card reading app.
Thanks!! I have a lot of fun with titles. I have a whole notebook full of ones I just scribbled down when I thought of them. If you ever want help thinking up a title, I’d be happy to brainstorm with you.
lol. Two v…[Read more]
- Load More
