@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, and Chase (and Marcel) are 🤕💀
As always, hehe
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
All I remember is that Dante and the Society are in a kerfuffle, Leo and Rory are long gone escaped across buildings, and the new school officer is checking everything. Also the twins are still washing dishes alone. I should help them.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @loopylin @theshadow @keilah-h @rae @linus-smallprint @whalekeeper @theducktator @esther-c @liberty
Is it bad that this scene came to mind and I smiled with evil glee?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
anyone eating the brown banana is crazy!! There is only one proper banana, and that is the banana between “almost there” and “ripe”
It’s yellow with streaks of green.
that is the only good banana
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s the most productive I’ve been with writing since Whaley posted her plank challenge thing. Kinda embarrassing how dependent I am on external motivation, lol
There no snow yet where I live, so, uhhhhhhh
*grabs two of my plushies*
@liberty 💨🧸 @mineralizedwritings 💨🧸
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*“Love it” referring to your writing, not being sad
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Well now I’m sad too lol. Love it though
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic My Sister Published a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
my company name is Wild Horse Publishing. I did it because that was always the name we used since I was tiny when my brothers and I made movies or pretended to sell books. ☺️
I can send you the info page from the back of one of the books if you’re interested in the company.
I have not been to a convention. I haven’t found any near me…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
it’s kinda our Thanksgiving/Christmas vacation. I’m actually in the car on the way back right now.
lol. Everyone asks for word count, and I never know. I measure books by pages when I read, so I naturally do the same for writing. Let me get back to you on that tomorrow when I can look it up on my laptop.
i edited the book until I l…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I eat yellow bananas with brown spots, but several of my siblings prefer them greener, so I often write my name on them so they aren’t gone before they ripen.
-
Enid replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m glad it’s a little intriguing! He wrote it because he always told himself he would, but he has weird physical and mental conditions that make it hard for anyone to take him seriously. He’s trying to feel content.
The letter isn’t even going to make it to the school because of plot conflict.
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @koshka @grcr @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @whalekeeper @grcr @theducktator @hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-idk
I’m back! XD I’m finally recovered from pneumonia, and y’all…guess what??
Book #2 has officially been submitted for copyright😭😭 If all goes well, and that mostly depends on how long the…[Read more]-
That’s so exciting, girl! Congratulations! I’m glad you’re recovered!
I’m doing good. Just preparing for the last week of co-op before Christmas break 🤪 -
Freaking out!!! So excited!! Tag me the very minute it’s available!!
-
*confetti goes everywhere*
Awesome! (The book that is…although getting over pneumonia is pretty great too)
I love these babies. Give Leon some tea and cookies please. He needs a little loving. -
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I’m so excited! *hands you cake*
-
Woop woop!!! So exciting!!! 🥳🎂🧁🎊
-
Praise God that you’re better now. Glad to hear!
Yay! I hope everything goes well! -
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @koshka @theducktator @esther-c @rae THANK Y’ALL SO MUCH😭😭💜
I’m so, soooo excited for Book #2 (and Book #3, but shhhh).
and yes, Koshka, I’ll go give Leon some tea and cookies rn. And Riker gets plenty too. 🥰and don’t worry, y’all will be some of the first ones to know when it’s out👀 (or when it’s coming out…I may…[Read more]
-
I am so tuned.
I am tuned and holding the radio to my ear.
lol
-
-
-
freedom replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AHHH TYSM FOR THE TAG, LIGHT. LOVE YOU GIRLY🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
GODLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I MISSED YOU SO MUCH😭😭 I actually teared up reading your message, ack.
I’m so glad you’re alive. I was worried there for a bit😅😆
I’ve also been busy, especially this Fall/Winter, but it’s been good. I’ll be praying for you, and…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Gosh, writing that character with a serious voice feels so rusty.
-
Enid replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @anyone
Might as well post this because there’s no place for it in the actual story.
This letter is written by an aged-up character who knows he won’t get what he wants. He’s basically too weird and off-putting to be seen as a normal person. He is trying very hard, though.
.-.-.-.
To: The professors of…[Read more] -
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Heavily debates posting the thing I wrote*
- Load More
