@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Liberty replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, they seem good. But I have one question, can they stay as humans as long as they want?
Yes, I can turn them into permanent humans for this! It will be like they’ve been humans their entire lives…not like they were magically turned into one.
If other people submit more characters, I can take one out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
grrrrr.
The closer they got to the water, the tighter Marta held to Josef’s hand. “What’s that sound?” she asked, anxiously.
“It’s the waves on the shore,” Josef replied. He led her closer just as a large wave crashed into the sand.
The water swirled around Marta’s legs, and she let out a scream,…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ugh.
Back to the drawing board.
Rory
(good grief, *takes me two tries to spell my character’s name right!* It was a crazy night.)
Rory balanced on the windowsill and looked down at Leo.
It was a far drop.
He chewed on his lower lip. Well, at least if I fall and die it will be quick.
Maybe.
Rory let out a slow breath and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
I LOVE that!
It’s so pretty, and the girl is haunting in that story way.
That’s how I’ve written a few books, is by reading some paper or seeing a picture…..
I did that with the Choices we made. I saw a picture of a couple, and all at once the story just came to life.
My brother’s an introvert, too! A…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ll think I’ll add Jenny with Baron.
XD
@loopy @Andrew
Baron (Brutus)—with Felicity’s band, Elderstrand
As Brutus lept to another rooftop, his peripheral vision caught movement. He slightly slowed, seeing a braid and the edge of a tan skirt as someone tried to hide behind a corner. He halted, before leaping down…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for the help everyone! I really liked Helen so I went with that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ack, used your old tag @freed_and_redeemed
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*grabs your foot and yanks you to the ground* REVENGE! ⚪️💨 x 8
Here’s your five hundred words
The train platform was busy and crowded, the air buzzing with activity. People pushed and shouted. Trains whistled impatiently. But none of this bothered Felicity. Being Skadian, she was almost a head taller than everyone else in the c…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I almost tagged you as @kefa lol whoops
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Lolol you did!! I was so sad lol! I’m kidding.
Sure! I’ll join. I’ll give a character in the morning, too.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
🥳🥳🥳!!!
To be sung to the tune of Up on the Housetop:
🎵Up at Nicaea, the bishops pause, Arius and Santa Claus, One claims a time when the Son was not, one says that’s a heretical thought. Ho ho ho, who’s gonna go, ho ho ho, who’s gonna go, Off with a right hook, good Saint Nick, down goes the dirty heret…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Betty, Skye, Jennifer/Jenny, Wendy, Geraldine, Daisy, Penelope, Gwen?
-
Esther and
Jaybird are now friends 1 year, 9 months ago -
Liberty replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Is it okay that my characters are dogs? I can turn them into humans if that’s needed.
Buddy Brindle:
If you’ve seen the dog that pops up every time I post, yup, you’ve seen Buddy. Buddy is a young hound-like dog. He has a brindle (black/brown striped) coat and orange-brown eyes. From my WIP, he is a midshiper (someone tra…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That was waaaay too soon! I just recently finished fulfilling my last ball! Don’t worry, though. I rather enjoy being hit. I get to work more on my KP story…and *in whispers* I get to throw more balls at other people and shout my war cry!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Whatever the case, Leon was secretly glad he was gone.
I was honestly not expecting that.
Is Baron really that bad?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More

