@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal ok, calm down😂, he’s the main villain of a ww2 WIP and is thus a N*zi
@ellette-giselle mmm idk. I don’t think you do know what SC this is👀
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry, I have not been on here a lot and I’m not keeping up with this very well so I’m probably going to drop out of this if that’s alright…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
LOVE IT!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrand (w/ Ilahna, Everett, and Rina)
The creatures stepped forward, reduced, in the darkness, to ominous silhouettes. Klethen kept his eyes fixed on the weapon of the foremost one.
“I don’t even have a sword.” He said aloud. Not that it would have made any difference if he had – any armor worth having would h…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww. That’s cute 😀
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you.
Here’s a scene to cheer you up 🙂
Nahim was quiet when he was in the barracks after the loss of Caspian. Much of his time was spent more in the training pods, or in the ship’s gardens. Alone. Not even Mandin kept him company. When it came time to call his therapist, he was cold, and almost c…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey Kefa, I’m sorry if this offends you, but I wanted to let you know that we don’t use language like that on KP, even if you don’t spell it out all the way, the implication isn’t good.
I hope you understand.
Also, I’m glad to see you back and I’ve been enjoying your story!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I know what it feels like to watched a beloved side character die. *sob*
Also, I know who your said character is………..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, I was writing an RP…
And then I closed the tab 😑
*smashes head against the wall*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes! I will!
is he the brother of Maria?
Yes, he is! Good job!
If he’s Jewish…then is he an adopted brother?
No.
Look at Maria’s board again.
(Top left)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I was… until I read the other thing you wrote and now I’m sad 🙁
Just so you know, the protection squad is watching you. We’ve got our eyes on you.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*falls over, wallowing in despair (and snow)*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH!
UUUUURGGHHHHHHH!
HOW COULD YOU, LOOPY?
HMM… WHO SHALL MY VICTIMS BE? AHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!
*laughs in evil*
Heh… heh…
I think I might have gone insane…[Read more] -
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
My orange tabby cat named Hobbes is purring on my lap as I type. He’s so cute!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin
In the mood for a Chase snippet?
Snap. The tiny sound caught Chase’s attention. He turned, pulling the brim of his ranger hat down so that it blocked his eyes from view. “Come out.”
Kat, knowing she was caught, slowly rose from her poise in the brush. “Hi, Chase,” She greeted him sheepishly.
“W-what do you th-t…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal awwww no animal hybrid people?
lol that’s all right. I have a few that are effectively powerless, let me find one……
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator @ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium @elishavet-pidyon
For all those who I know LOVE the Green Ember series…S.D.Smith is hosting an amazing giveaway! He’s giving about $5000 worth of books/products from his business to 250 winners. You should it out! See the link below.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
❄️Ow! No headshots!
Oops, sorry. I didn’t mean to hit your face.
What is this? Where am I? What am I supposed to do? What-
Basically, when you’re hit by a snowball, you have to write 50 words. Then you get to hit two other people!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
OH. MY. GOODNESS.
I can’t speak!
THAT IS ABOUT TO BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES EVER!!!!
It has John Rhys-Davies!!!??!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
YES!!!!!!!! Yes on all of those above comments! You’ve got to let me know what you think after you see it!
REUVEN!!!
Can you guess who he is in relation to the others?
I need some c…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
After getting splatted by you, I mentioned doing my next defense as her. 🙂
Ah. I get it now. Thank you for explaining. I like her name.
- Load More

You have a cat named Hobbes? Awwwww 🥺
I love cats, but I don’t think I could even own one. (except maybe a Maine coon cat…)
Yeah, Hobbes was the kitten of a stray that we took in to raise him and make him friendly. We were going to give him to someone as a pet but now we can’t bare to let the sweetheart go.
I love cats and I have 8 lol
You named your orange cat Hobbes? That’s amazing!!!!
yeah, it just kinda fit