@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, now it’s a challenge. Post what you wrote, and I can almost certainly top it.
Honestly, even writing down the bare facts of the backstory might be too graphic for people. It’s necessary because the end of the story is a reversal of the beginning, kind of like that flash fiction I posted a couple pages back.
I l…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok here is my character… 🙂🙂
Jayden Crawford, 16. Observant, talkative, friendly, respectful, hardworking, honest, playful, talkative, generally kind… have I mentioned talkative?
He’s also something of a teaser, sometimes uncreative, an over-the-top critic, picky, not the most humble… doesn’t always think before doing thin…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
No prob. You’re good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re good.
I understand the feeling. The Holocaust was a very dark, dark time. Researching about it can be pretty tough. Hans is the Villain of Freedom’s book.
He’s an SS.
But yeah, none of us on here hate Jews!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I personally like Baron and am totally tracking his every move! Leon is very militaristic, and he sees Baron as someone who should not be involved in a fighting team when he’s pretty emotionally on the edge. He’s someone who could compromise their safety should he go off the deep end.
You know what I mean?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I want to be friends, I just really don’t have time for this right now!
I’m sorry!
I’ll keep this window open and see if I have time for it later on. I just have a lot going on with school, holidays, etc.
I’m sorry if it feels like I’m always going after you. I don’t feel like I’m “going after you” anymore then I do to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper hehe ok I’ll stop pouting
@ellette-giselle How ‘bout we don’t make a competition out of who can traumatize their charries the most XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, now it’s a challenge. Post what you wrote, and I can almost certainly top it.
Ganging up on me are you?
Josef shook his head, bitter tears stinging his eyes. “Why Lord? Why is this happening to us? Will you really leave Rosemarie a widow? Will you leave Ernst and Marta fatherless? Oh Lord, t…
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
The rules are on the first page! <3 :))
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Prayers for my brother please! In the course of two basketball games he’s jammed two fingers and twisted an ankle (he still can’t put a lot of pressure on it). Pray that he heals quickly and doesn’t have to sit out of the games for too long!
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin :(((((((((((((((((
Okay maybe I’ll post trauma some time. Also you should definitely give us more Fel and Lois. More. More.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper :(((((
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, I won’t throw snowballs at you then. Truce.
*Whips around* @rae +2 @mineralizedwritings +2 @hybridlore +2 @savannah_grace2009 +2 @calyhuge +2 @loopylin +4
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You have a very pretty writing style <3
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, those almonds sure do taste good. ;]
XD Metaphors are funny when you continue them.
:(((
I caaan’t. All my Lovedream characters are severely traumatized and I’m not just talking ‘his parents died to typhoid’ or whatever.
They manage to function – even Hugo can act very normal, and honestly, good for him. *Pats him too hard on…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Also I don’t understand how you people write so fast. Getting myself to sit down and completely write out what’s in my head is like trying to make almond milk by squeezing the almonds with my bare hands.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@anyone who plays minecraft
Seed number -6640657341219389823 is really good. It spawns you in a jungle, and there’s a dark forest, mesa, ordinary forest, and the new pale forest nearby. It looks really cool for a base.
- Load More
