@hybridlore
Active 18 hours, 8 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Does his magic use any of his body’s energy, or can he use it as much as he wants?
Definitely depletes his body energy, and his body also needs a steadily higher income of energy the more he uses the power. It’s a symbiotic relationship between him and the magic, but it can tighten its hold on him and become the dominant l…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Alan, must you do something stupid????😩
Just met the second crow, but I’m pausing to call something.
I think it’s his mother.
Maybe.
Ooh, good theory.
Seriously, that gave me the ugh-the-main-character-is-doing-something-stupid sinking feeling in my stomach
Same.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
one does not simply EXIST IN THE SAME UNIVERSE as their crush.
Barnes is brave just for that.
also hey, you have a mask, I have a security blanket (but only when I’m at my house). No shame in that.
Marcel’s is so accurate though lolllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I think I ran out of letters to use so I couldn’t properly credit him for the quote lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal He’s an assassin. A sniper to be exact, so he specializes in hitting people from far away. The only thing is, he and all his targets kinda respawn because they’ve basically been put into a flesh and blood video game. So he’s joking that he’s shot them down so many times, he’s losing track of where he got them this time and is ru…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper 😆 I would also like to know the context of that last one, lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Dang it should have called a time out for more than two days. I’m so behind XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
ty I’m glad you like it 🥹
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
oh…..I’ve never been hit 2x yet…..yesssssssss…*evil chuckle* now I get to hit 4 people!!!!! You will most like be one of them.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
oh…..I’ve never been hit 2x yet…..yesssssssss…*evil chuckle* now I get to hit 4 people!!!!! You will most like be one of them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha it’s a quote from one of my characters don’t be too alarmed
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Cool! Yeah I think for me the idea of four wings came from one of the really cool dragons in httyd 2.
Yeah it is fun! Oh man that would be hard. Though I guess with magic you can make it however you want. Does his magic use any of his body’s energy, or can he use it as much as he wants?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
“What are you doing here? How did you find my home?” Max’s usually merry, kind grey eyes flickered with such a fire of fierce protection for his family that Baron shuddered under his gaze.
“I-I didn’t come to fight or kill.”
Max was slightly taken aback by Baron’s voice. Last time they had met it was a constant monotone, now it was qu…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
you’re welcome!
also I like your forum signature -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint ah. Makes sense.
By the way, how did native-to-Earth animals get to Ehverwyld? I can see the otherworldly animals like vandergrits and dragons having been there since that world’s creation, but what about the crows and horses, etc.? Did they come through the same portals that humans did, but by sheer accident? were they created…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I haven’t had time to read through everything, but I’m still interested in doing this. I’m not sure if I will be able to vote before 10pm, but I should have time tomorrow.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
All I know of Barnes is from the Character Castle, and I really want to know the context of that last meme.😂
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @rae @godlyfantasy12 Made a few character memes, I haven’t done this in a long time.

- Load More
