@hybridlore
Active 14 hours, 36 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmm. well, first of all the fact that the church has stopped being attacked. Then a reference Sabina made in her letter about the soldiers being super tense. Then Joseph notices the same thing.
Hmm. I wounder how true this will turn out to be.
Haha,
Poor Joseph. I completely understand his reaction to this.
I know poor…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I know the deadline is tomorrow… but is it possible to push it out a week? Perhaps there’s another National Day you can pick?
Are the other participants okay with that?
I have a story I really want to write for the contest, but I’ve been pretty busy so I wasn’t able to write it before the deadline.
If it doesn’t work out, just let me kn…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey.
Just wanted to pop in to let you know I’m still praying for you Kefa.
May God be with you.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
now I need to writer something for Nahim…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
She was being chased through the meadow by a teen girl. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I like it, but I’m confused about her age. She acts about five. Maybe eight if you want to stretch it. But I thought you said she was a teen. If she is, (why does she have such childish dialogue) and how is she hugging Baron around the legs? is he a giant?
Other then that, I really liked it! It’s a very sweet scene.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Baron scene!
Baron watched a little girl run across a meadow, flowers woven into her long silver hair. She was laughing in childish joy as a teen girl chased after her through the meadow grass. As he watched, a breeze welled around him, playing in his hair. He was like her Guardian Angel, her hero, who watched from afar…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m kinda in between Whaley and Ellette on this. They both have good points I agree with.
It’s your call, Linus. Your story is the one on the line.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper I get that and to some extent agree. It’s just the inclusion of a detailed description of the spells kinda broke immersion for me a little. It didn’t seem THAT necessary.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
lol, that is the best reason I think I’ve ever heard!
That is such an un-cool reason to hit someone.
No! it’s great, I love it!
I’m so proud of my tag!
I know what I want!!!! I want more Baron.
Or Nahim.
Okay…I guess I can do that
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION!
“Joseph, what if I displease you?”
Joseph and Amelia were sitting on the steps in what had become their normal place for talking. They were watching as David and Stephen played ball with the younger boys. Joseph had just finished playin…
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Also people like Ellette can have their limits, I’m not trying to shame that. 😅
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m trying to think of a good way to put this… Say you’re writing a YA book about how loose relationships (no marriage, easily separated, “it depends on how I feel about you from week to week”) hurts people. Well, you’re going to have to depict a bad relationship in order to talk about it. You just have to. There will always be somebody wh…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @linus-smallprint @whalekeeper @rae @highscribeofaetherium @theshadow @esther-c @grcr @ellette-giselle @the_lost-journal
(I hope all the tags work, if it worked for you but not someone else then please tag them)I’ll be on a trip this weekend and won’t have internest, so I won’t be able to reply to anyone on KP…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I for one thought the spell images were kind of cool… I think they gave a glimpse into how wonderful spell-casting feels like for a wizard. You get this sense of attempting majesty, if that makes sense, and I think that aligns with Alan’s character. Also the fact that all the images had something to do with animals was rea…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Could I suggest something to you that always helps me when I’m feeling overwhelmed?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No worries! This week got really busy and I got sick halfway through, so I probably wouldn’t have been able to RP very soon afterwards anyway. Where should we start Lukas and Livia? I have no idea what day it is in relation to the dance (which has been planned for like forever now…it’s craaazzzyyyy 😂)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Again, the sort of topic that makes me uncomfortable. I think you handle it fine, and don’t say anything more than needed. I just wonder if it is necessary.
That makes you uncomfortable? Just saying a guy wants to give the girl he loves a hug?
I found this greatly funny. Sorry. I probably shouldn’t.
So I think I’m going to k…[Read more]
- Load More

No problem! Have fun!
Thank you!!
Have fun on your trip!! 🤗
Thanks!
👍😀
Alrighty! Have a great trip! 😄
Okay. Thx for letting us know.
Hope you have a wonderful trip!
You’re welcome!
Ok, hope have a good time!
Thank you!
Have fun on your trip!
Have fun!