@hybridlore
Active 11 hours, 30 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
My blunt and honest opinion? I think Christians who choose not to celebrate Christmas are living from a place of religion and not relationship with God, where it has become more about what you do and don’t do than truly living with Jesus. That’s a blanket statement, and I’m sure it doesn’t apply to everyone- if God has genuinely…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Uh ohhhh 👀🫣😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh i love that!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Awesome!
thank you!! <33
Nooooo, now I won’t be able to get that out my head!!! that’s amazing 🤣🤣
Thank you so much, Ellette!! 🤗
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Great! Thanks!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Heh heh heh! 😈 write away, write away!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*screams in agony* Now I have 350 words to write. I’d better get to work!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh gosh! I’m so sorry! I was so busy the past few days. I did see your response and meant to reply…but then I forgot! Thanks for reminding me.
It’s all good! I just didn’t know if it got lost in the switching between chats!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
 I don’t know if you saw, but I responded to our earlier conversation over in the Chat Chat a few days ago. (So that it doesn’t clog up this chat)
Oh gosh! I’m so sorry! I was so busy the past few days. I did see your response and meant to reply…but then I forgot! Thanks for reminding me.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ha lol I totally forgot about this and now I’ve been snowballed again, so it looks like I’m at 200 words… fortunately for me, I did just write more than 200 words, so it looks like I can start throwing my snowballs! I’d share what I wrote, but it’s part of a random scene in a story and probably would not make sense without more of the story,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!!! This was so, so good! I really loved this, and the time flips were amazing! I love how you did the different periods, yet had them flow together so well that at times it almost felt like the same story! Oh this was amazing. The descriptions you use were perfect and I could really picture everything! Well done!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
*dashes to snowball topic* I love it! She and Anthony are sooo cute.
one instance of Barnes doing this
Wait…she does it often???😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
I loved it! It kind of reminds me of Veggietales. Craig would be played by Larry, Gloria would be Petunia, Ethan would be Bob, and Ezra would be Junior Asparagus. XD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Open Eyes in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
Girl this is so good! I love it!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
What do you mean when you say “you’re on the fence”? Sorry! I don’t understand that part!
My family has always celebrated Christmas, but we usually don’t do much. The last time I remember getting a Christmas tree was maybe 12? years ago??? We don’t give gifts to each other either…but there’s no religious reason why we…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Great!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @esther-c @koshka @rae
I am finally writing up on your snowballs to me. (well, this is 1 of hybrid’s balls) I still have 6 more to go!!!!
Without any further delay…here’s the next installment to the Kingdom Pen story!
It was laughter! And it was coming from…Dale stared ahead, across the marble flooring, past flights of stairs, a…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s now 10 snowballs I have to write…sorry, everybody, I’ve not caught up on them! I’m working on that…
Sorry…I didn’t get to work on Dale’s story last night! I got highly distracted by reading Space Boy (a webtoon). I really got sucked into it! Not the best thing. I may be able to work on the story tonight. If…[Read more]
- Load More
