@hybridlore
Active 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It was something i made with canva. lol.
basically, you all snowballed me, so then I snowball machine-gunned you.
Oh. But…it has a good ending?
Okay, shall I send it before I finish or after? It’s a school paper, not a story, btw. (I wasn’t sure if you knew that.)
Nope. I didn’t know that. But, it only makes me more curious to…[Read more]
-
Enid's profile was updated 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
He is much too wholesome, and I find it both hilarious and regrettable that he isn’t a Radiant (right now where I am) simply because he’s too kind to get rid of Maya.
Dalinar had a thing for poetry, maybe. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
What! No!!! Must read books! I must have them all for me!!! *distant sobbing*
Girl, the Mark Rober video
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I couldn’t help it. I was thinking about it when I started trucking people, and so I had to make one for myself.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, shall I send it before I finish or after? It’s a school paper, not a story, btw. (I wasn’t sure if you knew that.)
It was something i made with canva. lol.
basically, you all snowballed me, so then I snowball machine-gunned you.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I could send it to you if you want, but I’m not quiet done with it. I have until the end of the week to finish.
Yes, please!
It is a very sad beginning. 😥
But then it gets happy!!!!! 😈
Uh…what does that even mean??? What is that video???!!! I seriously don’t understand it. Sorry.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
True.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I am a fourth through the Rhythm of War, don’t spoil anything.
However.
I must express how angry I would be if Sanderson did anything to Adolin Kholin. I would be extraordinarily offended. I would probably scream. I would write a letter of complaint and threat. This character… Adolin… He must be protected and I will not permit any harm to…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lovely poetry 😊
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I still think about this topic to this day. XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Now, I wouldn’t make too big of a deal out of this. You know your character’s temperaments, backgrounds, personalities. Those will dictate how they react to situations as much if not far more than whether they are male or female. Let them do what you feel they would as a character. Keep a good balance in mind, but don’t worry so much…
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Except I don’t even know what to write 😂😂😂
I think Leon and Riker are on vacation enjoying a fireplace and some hot cocoa right now and I think I’m just gonna let them enjoy that for now XXXD
@koshka can I join you??? I feel attacked😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
hahahaha!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty  @elishavet-pidyon    @freed_and_redeemed    @loopylin     @theshadow     @koshka     @whalekeeper   @rae    @keilah-h     @highscribeofaetherium     @raxforge     @power    @linus-smallprint   @Anyone-else-who-might-complain-because-I-trucked-them
This is how my story on this forum goes.
It is a very sad beginning. &#…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmmm. I always believe it’s best to give leadership rolls and protector rolls to men, but there are times when a woman does need to step in. I have no problem with a woman defending herself or others. However, running into battle, leading armies, leading campaigns, leading missions, I don’t think that is a woman’s proper place.
I’m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I could send it to you if you want, but I’m not quiet done with it. I have until the end of the week to finish.
- Load More
