@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper Should we bring this back?
And, Keilah, I’d love if you added Mundy! Mayfly would have so much fun using her powers on him.
Question, should I try to add Tenz?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Y’all…I have to hurry up and post the next chapters so you don’t think I’m just a psychopath teenager…
heh..heh…
Chapter 9
Strange Magic
Lilitu stood at the edge of Farnbron Brook, trying—and failing— not to gag.
The smell was especially bad tonight.
It was always worse during the warmer months, and now it was the middle of sum…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
If you don’t mind me asking, are you over 16??
Ummmmmm
…
…
…
I’m 14 and don’t turn 15 until September…
…
I hope I’m correct in assuming that the book will be 16+ as well because oof……that may be the darkest thing I’ve ever seen on this site……
I don’t think I’m going to have it be 16+, more like 14+ since that’s how ol…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Anyone who wants to follow me on pinterest click this link (I have a private account so the only people that follow me or can message me have to click the link)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Callum and Evelyn are at the cabins
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you so much!! I’m glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, I’m dyslexic, and I told my parents that if I found fewer than fifty editing things I’d be okay lol. I’ve read through the book and saw those errors too, but figured it wouldn’t be worth republishing over since it’s not as many as I thought.
I have at least three books planned, but t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed your book is next. Lol.
@ellette-giselle you have published books too right? Where can I get them?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I bought your book!! I finished it a few minutes ago. It was AMAZING. There were a couple of editing errors, but honestly I could look past those. How many do you have planned for the series, and when do you think the next one will be coming out?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @theshadow @princesachronicle22
Who all is still back at the cabins? Both of my couples stayed behind.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Would Crystal’s skirt be a wrap skirt, or a practice tutu? You can choose whether or not to do Nicholas, whichever you prefer. 🙂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ugh, my reply didn’t load. grrrrrr,
I was wondering if I could give Crystal a skirt with her tights? like a ballet one. (professionals use them. My mom was a professional dancer and an owner of a dance company, and I’ve done ballet a few years myself) anyhow, I dislike outlining girl’s legs like that, and would really prefer…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I think I should have written stuff that should be rated higher then a PG13 if it was a movie. lol. (Violence level anyways.) I think it really matters why you’re writing it and what is the goal and the message and the point. ya know. And also how graphic it is. as it was, Sara’s chapter was not graphic at all.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Lol, does this help.
Ardentan Royal Guard

It’s medieval. Very medieval.
I’ll post some more tomorrow! Thanks for the feedback, I love it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I love the pinterest page!! Great job!
OK, you guys had GREAT feedback! This is just what I needed.
Ok, the blurb on the back…… I am HORRIBLE AT WRITING THOSE!!! I can NEVER EVER write a good one! I hate it when they spoil the story, but I also want them to sound interesting. If anyone is good at writing…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
“I have many faces, and even I can’t tell which one is the real me.”
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yay!! I love it!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @koshka @grcr @theducktator @highscribeofaetherium @anyone-else-idk-lol
I (finally) made a Pinterest account! Even if y’all don’t have Pinterest, you can check it out here(just delete the space after the h; I know KP doesn’t like links, so😂):
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sniper
Fairy had done some fine work, in my opinion. The creature fell at her feet, dead.
Silvanis came to her and kissed her forehead suddenly, lookin’ up at us, startled, when he remembered he wasn’t alone. “Uh, you guys didn’t see that.”
I chuckled. “No judgement ‘ere, mate. I’m sure we’ve all done somethin’ similar.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle ooh your blurbs are nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
also @rae Tenz is awesome, terrifying as he seems….
lol
- Load More

Lol I have that quote for a protagonist 👌