@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I agree with every single thing you said. 🙃 And thank you, I’m glad you agree with me that she’s looking for some recognition.
What I would ask is who is she trying to get approval from?
I don’t know her family too well, but I’m sure she realizes her parents wouldn’t have a good reaction to so much serious material in her work.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Nice, that’s two votes for 7.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I think 7 looks the best.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, that makes more sense. It just didn’t come across like that to me when I read it.
Maybe you could reword it, but yeah. I didn’t find the base concept cringe at all.
Yes, I would completely agree there.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
1, 2, and 7 are my favorites.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you for reading them!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means a lot <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I think I’m going to keep it the same for now, and then change it if I feel like it XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
you need people to believe in you, even if you can’t sometimes. I have low self-esteem sometimes and I need my mom to put me back on track. If we tell ourselves we are worth nothing, that’s going to have mental consequences later down the road.
Yes yes yes! That’s exactly what I was going for!
As someone who completely relates to Sef…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You believe in me when I can’t believe in myself.
Not to downplay Ellette’s opinion 😅 I didn’t really mind this part. To me, when I read this part, it’s more about the value of self-worth. You need people to believe in you, even if you can’t sometimes. I have low self-esteem sometimes and I need my mom to put me back on track. If we tell o…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Ooo, love it!! Ok, one there that’s a huge cringer for me is this. “You believe in me when I can’t believe in myself” I really, really don’t like the believing in yourself thing. You should not believe in yourself because you are nothing to believe in. On our own, we are nothing. Our works are nothing. It is ONLY through C…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
Chapter 11
Wolves
“Sef?”
Sef looked up from sweeping the floor, and saw Neveah standing in the doorway.
“What is it?”
“We’re forgetting something,” Neveah smiled wryly.
“Forgetting something?” Sef repeated, confused.
“Yes. We’re forgetting to think of names for the child.”
A knot of anger grew in Sef’s stomach.
“We’re going to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I forgot about this. I might join if it gets started, but I don’t have any ideas for what to do next.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Yes
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
So you’re good with the skirt?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
All right! 🙂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
“If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way Mom told you to in the beginning.” 🤣🤣🤣
- Load More
