@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago

Definitely 11.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*exhales*
I just read that scene you shared. Literally, Jonathan has me so stressed right now!! That was so intense! What was he thinking!!?? DUDE! 😑
…
Okay… now… ahem. 😅
I, too, like the 7th cover. My second favorite is 4, though…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That would be awesome!! Currently on my monthly newsletter I’m going through each of my planets and their races one by one, so I’ve been doings something sort of similar to that! Having a book out like that would be really cool haha.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin awesome!!
ooh, and I have an idea. Once you finish two or three books, you could create a “guide to Orythia” with a map of the planets (and key locations on each one), descriptions and pictures of all the different creatures, and maybe some tidbits from each of their lore.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr this is late but Tsunami is a a cool name! I like the board, it’s cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings
I was going to introduce my new character today, but I procrastinated too much on making a description you all could follow lol
is it ok if I wait till Monday to do it? I have something on Sunday I have to do and won’t be able to post a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae yessss we should restart this
given that I have Jaylen/Huntress and Mundy/Sniper already in one RP, I was a bit iffy about continuing this with them, but honestly, the more I think about the more I want it to happen. (It’s not like I haven’t stuck a charrie in two or more RPs before. Hunter, Crosshair, Snake…..)
also Tenz would be cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol I think I remember seeing that somewhere.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 no, I don’t think you should delete it, per se, especially since it’s so important to the story, but it would be a good idea to clarify with a trigger warning in the beginning, like I said. Or have it happen long before the story starts or something.
I will admit something similar is in one of my WIPs, but I never make any…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
No no no! You didn’t offend me! I just felt bad for posting it XD
And you’re good I wasn’t upset or offended at all…I just you know, felt bad, and I’m sorry if that scene made you uncomfortable :/
I’m just saying that if I had picked up your fully written, published book and read it through, I might’ve felt a little iffy about the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @everyone else in this discussion
Sorry if I offended you. I didn’t mean it that way.
I don’t mind that the scene’s there, and I appreciate that it wasn’t graphic at all. I’ve seen worse. (do you know how GRAPHIC high school anatomy books–CHRISTIAN high school anatomy books–can be in the reproduction chapter??? UGH!) My…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
AWESOME!! Thank you so much!
Could you Dominic?
He is 16 years old, slender, lighter skin tone, has black hair and dark eyes. He’s a guy ballet dancer. (I’ll attach a picture of the kind of outfit he’d wear.) He can be really funny and chipper, but also really quiet and serious. Depending on the situation. He is trying to escape from…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
hmm I was taking a break, but I have nothing to do for the next three hours so you can give me a description if you want
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Lol!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
7 looks so nice with the boxed section on top. You could even try something similar on the bottom with your name, but this still looks good.
- Load More
