@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sure! Come join us!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
For those of you who are wondering about my accent, okay, maybe I slur all my words BUT I think in articulated English 😛
(Most of the time) -
whaley replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw now my cheeks hurt from grinning like a cat 😊🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Maybe the heat changed me in more ways than one 👀
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s complicated 🥲 I moved from the Midwest to the South four years ago.
I start talking in a southern accent whenever I’m being playful (I already knew how since I was a huge fan of Mark Twain) or romantic? And I shift without noticing. Like I call my mom “momma” now, and I call my dad “dadder” with a twang. None of the rest of my…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oo I want some Doctor Who pjs
I’ve been watching the old black and white doctor who from the 60s like a true nerd.
Btw, if you watch the rest, you should probably stop after the eleventh doctor. The twelfth doctor is alright too, but he’s where the show starts to go downhill.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I was at camp all last week so yeah, it’s hard writing after social stuff.
Also I’ve been binge watching doctor who so that’s probably what’s filling up the story portion of my brain
Have fun! I’ve only watched the first season of Doctor Who, but I have Doctor Who pajamas. And a Doctor Who shirt. Both of which I got from a neighbor g…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
😡 Are you trying to test our friendship or somethin?!?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Nope!
@everyone I will get back to this after I finish an over-thought-out expression sketch for one of my characters.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks girl, that makes me feel a lot better 💗💗💗
You’re the best Whaley!!! <3
You literally ALWAYS know what to say!!! (:
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
*then
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Also I’ve been binge watching doctor who so that’s probably what’s filling up the story portion of my brain
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Nah, you’re good. Take your time. I haven’t been in a rp writing mood or an artistic mood at all recently. Work and social activities have been draining all my energy.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Yep. If you ask for an interviewer (if no one else will, than I will).
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I saw what you wrote and I agree with that too 😛
- Load More
