@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 2 months ago
Hi Ellette!
Well, I’m really late to the party. I love what you’re doing, I also find a lack of fulfilling fiction out there, and it’s one of the main reasons I write too : ) Congrats on your publishing and the eventual release on your second book! That’s super cool.I’m Min around here, and I write/draw dystopian ya comics, and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys how’s summer
I kinda miss being active here
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I would read that book. The arranged marriage/marriage of convenience trope is one of my favorites.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay okay okay first of all…
I’m having a @theducktator moment of correcting people’s grammar so don’t take this personally XD XD
But it’s spelled “break” not “brake”. “Brake” is like brakes on a car, “break” is when something actually breaks.
I like it when boys cry in books
that’s just my thing XD XD
Well in that…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
“Pass the piece of sacred cardboard.” -me
Random out of context sibling quotes:
“Maybe I’m mixing up the fish game with the chicken spatula.”
“The guts are the best part!”
”I don’t taste like apples, right?”
“When I turn four, I’m growing a beard.” (This was a sister.)
“You aren’t signed up for booping!”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Ayla: I have an older brother named Josh. He’s kind of annoying, but I generally like him.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’VE BEEN STALKING THIS TOPIC. WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING??? I’M SCARED.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry I kind of vanished. I had a lot going on today.
Mandin, do you prefer stripes, polka dots, or plaid?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
So far this summer has consisted of:
1. Playing Wyrmspan
2. Eating macarons -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
oh shut up. Lololol!! 😝
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hehe…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c Ty!! 💖😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ohhh, it looks so good!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Anyone love the bad boys??? Erich is your man😂😂 honestly embodies the bad boy, just WW2 themed XXD
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Totally get that! No worries, Hans doesn’t need to be a fav😉 And awww, girlll, ty!!! 💖💖 Knowing y’all are so excited means so much💖💖🥹 @savannah_grace2009 @rae @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @koshka
I have an aesthetic for Erich🖤
ngl, y’all, this man will probably drive you insane in Freedom’s Fire, but I cannot…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
why’d you tag her if you don’t want her to see it XD XD XD she has no choice BUT to see it now lol
Gah!!! I messed up! I sooooooo messed up! I meant to take the “@” sign off so it WOULDN’T tag her.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
why’d you tag her if you don’t want her to see it XD XD XD she has no choice BUT to see it now lol
I don’t know. @kathleenramm please help us!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It says I am dangerous to KP.
(Don’t you dare let @highscribeofaetherium see this btw. I will never live it down)
- Load More


Late reply! Doin fine, how’s your summer been? And we can’t be active all the time, ya know? 😘
Btw my sister really liked chibi Zuko XD
@whalekeeper
Ah yes I’m a mess but I’m here lol XD I’m going kinda insane, my mom is out of town helping my sister who has started having small seizures, so I’m trying to manage my chronic illness alone. It’s a little scary, but I’m keeping on top of everything. I’m kinda sad because it looks like I won’t be able to go to college this next year,…[Read more]
Ooh boy that’s a lot of stress 😖 *Passes you a warm cup of creamed coconut oolong tea*
I literally understand the chronic illness disrupting college, like, so much right now. My mum couldn’t teach me through high school because she’s been physically and mentally exhausted since I can remember. I am taking a gap year to catch up on lost time.…[Read more]
Yeah… thanks. Idk what coconut oolong tea is but I’ll take it lol XD
Oof yeah it’s like a different end of the same problem. Oh gap year? What’re your plans for that?
Yep, grief and frustration is a good description. I feel like I have to work multiple times as hard as other for the same accomplishment, and people can’t tell by looking,…[Read more]
I have no plans for my gap year XD Which is… concerning, to say the least. I might find a some programs which will give me a broader perspective on writing, art, etc. so I can choose what I want to do. Honestly if you have any suggestions for a new artist (if I got into art) finding the smoothest education route, do share on the art c…[Read more]
@whalekeeper
That sounds cool!
Hmm… I’m trying to figure it out myself XD
That’s so cool! I haven’t really watched a lot of cartoons, unless anime counts.
what’s your favorite music recently?