@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
Hey, I’m taking a break from KP for a while. I’m not going to give any details, but if you could, please pray for my family.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium you’re welcome!
I still haven’t gotten started on my drawing of my own character heheheheh…..gotta get going on that
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Great, thanks.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Yeah, basically, minus the diagonal part on the chest, and some color on the kneepads.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
So are the same areas colored on Feather’s armor as in the pic, but pink instead of orange?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium haha yep
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, those ones are bad 😬
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yes, he’s a complicated fellow.
Jack is too.Jack’s having a rough time right now.
It’s not a good thing to be one of my favorite characters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh interesting!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
This is a Firstborn. He’s trained to be an emotionless killer machine that does whatever he is told, no questions asked. He has just been forced to enter a government Academy where he will compete with 70 other boys to become an elite solo fighter. These boys have been drawn from the child-soldier bases across the seven districts. Only…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator thanks! I imagine the Rushmore Hydra is what guards America’s greatest treasures lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium lolllll!
Speaking as a seasoned Lego veteran, it isn’t actually the blocky bricks that hurt the most (unless you catch them by the corner but that’s a whole different discussion). It’s the little pieces which have something sticking out the top, like a pin connector or something.

Like this guy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I only barely know who that character is, but I really like it! The style’s good for the character, honestly, and I like the circle of flames in the back to show off his pyrokinesis powers.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh Erich seems interesting!
@ellette-giselle ooh more characters! Which type of soldier is this one?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings you hit the nail right on the head! lol
It’s basically Star Wars but all the characters are half-Wings of Fire dragon (with a couple How to Train Your Dragon species and original dragon types thrown into the mix)
I haven’t actually worked on much material for it, but I love the concept.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
here is the next section!
Aaron related the tale of the creation of the world, the beginning of sin and the promise of a Savior.
The people listened in spellbound silence. As Aaron continued, he became more relaxed. He forgot about the threat that hung over Turin and himself. He spoke the words given to him with strength and boldness. When he…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s not a house, it’s termites holding hands.
~Larry Epic
Nod: “Hurry! Jump!”
Mary-Kathrine: “I can’t jump that high!”
Mary-Kathrine: *Sees enemy coming, screams and jumps into the air, lands back in front of the enemy* “Did you see what I just did! I have never jumped that high!
Nod, “Jump OUT!!!!”
~Epic.
Mandrake “I’m going to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Well, I would send more but the cliff hanger killed you so I doubt it’ll do much good. lol.
Who do you want to hear about? Jonathan still, or one of the knew characters?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Wholesome Exclamations in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
My mom says “good gravy!” XD XD
I have a friend who once said “I don’t give two flying squirrels”. I mean it kind of is like you’re trying to cuss without actually doing it, but I still thought it was funny lol
I just make up swear words with my fantasy language. That way my characters can “swear” without actually being…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’d love to read more if you want to share it!
- Load More
