@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And the blurb, y’all, it is🤩🤩🤩🤩
@mineralizedwritings can attest to that, right?? XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girlllll… It looks so gooddd!!!! 🤩 Did you design this yourself??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
here is the next section!
The sun was rising early the next morning, warming the earth and casting light over the scene in the square. Turin was sitting on the ground asleep, his head leaning against the overturned wagon. Others were asleep in the square, but many more where still awake, listening to, and asking questions, of Aaron.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Wholesome Exclamations in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I think “Lyen names” is fine. It’ like “Fay’s teeth” from what I understand.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow lol ha
I just realized you’re the only one I’ve met so far that would actually get the reason behind most of those.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I have a lot of friends who like Turin best. Aaron will always be my dear boy though. I poured so much into him, that I will forever love him the most.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed it!
I’ll send another in a sec.
So, who is your favorite between them? Aaron or Turin?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator haha that’s too funny.
also, it took me forever to get back to this but I’ll give you context for the “tumors” scene because it’s funny:
(warning: mostly unedited, also slight trigger warning of a minor gross thing)
The rest of the team was bustling around the garage. I didn’t see Sniper anywhere, but I did see Engineer and Medic…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I know you might not want to share details on here, but if you want to tell someone what’s going on I’m sure all of us would love to pray for you guys.
I will be.
I hope to have you back soon!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr thanks!
I’m pretty open about my name on here lol. And my dad’s name is Sam if you’d like to know.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone-here
My aunt (my dad’s sister) recently died of cancer. My dad is taking it fine, as he’s more glad she’s free from suffering in heaven than anything else, but my grandparents took it particularly hard, and of course my cousins lost their mom. (They’re adults, but still.) I would appreciate it if you’d pray for that side of my family.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr “Julia’s family” it is! I’ll remember for tonight.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey… so… I do really want to hear more of your story, and I don’t mind whichever character… I am just taking a break from KP for a while so… You don’t have to share more or tag me if you don’t want to… so, yeah, sorry… 😓💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr That’s all right! You take all the time you need! I understand if you’re not comfortable with sharing names, but if you can, can you tell me a name I can tell my parents so my family can do it together? (Like, “____’s family” or something like that. I won’t ask for your last name if you don’t want to share it online.)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
Hey, I’m taking a break from KP for a while. I’m not going to give any details, but if you could, please pray for my family.
- Load More
