@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
My friend had a similar thing with one of her crush’s. He has a genetic disease that will cause many health problems later on. My friend once told me that she knew she’d never be able to marry him because that disease could pass on to their children. And she knew he would never want another being to have what he does. It tore at her.…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Personally I love grammar but that’s just me XD XD
You are not alone. Grammar is awesome!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I think it depends on the person, their maturity level, and how they grieve.
I know there’s some people who would spend a large amount of the time asking why the universe/god/idk your worldbuilding allows for such terrible things to happen. They could miss out on the times with that person because they are overcome with…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I knowwwwww, I love it so much💖💖🤩 And yesss, I need to figure out what font it is XXD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s so official! It reminds me of a few missionary biographies I read back in the day. The title font is great for the genre.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s kind of like a gradual friendship. You don’t realize you’ve been spending so much time with them up till a certain point. Then, “oh shoot, why did I do this to myself…”
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
…I guess nobody saw my post :- Maybe tags will help!
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @livingwoodchronicles @esther-c @rae @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @elishavete-pidyon @theducktator @ellette-giselle @theshadow @linus-smallprint @godlyfantasy12
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*me RPing because I’m bored and my charries are loners for now XD*
@theducktator @theshadow @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @rae
Naria
Whoever dragged us out here is going to meet the sharp end of my sword, up close and personal.
I run my tongue over my sharp teeth and try not to snarl. Sorren’s paw is warm in mine, so I try to focus on that. I…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c Ty!!!!!! 💖💖 But no, Amazon did the one for Freedom’s Fire. they did a great job though😁
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And the blurb, y’all, it is🤩🤩🤩🤩
@mineralizedwritings can attest to that, right?? XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girlllll… It looks so gooddd!!!! 🤩 Did you design this yourself??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
here is the next section!
The sun was rising early the next morning, warming the earth and casting light over the scene in the square. Turin was sitting on the ground asleep, his head leaning against the overturned wagon. Others were asleep in the square, but many more where still awake, listening to, and asking questions, of Aaron.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Wholesome Exclamations in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I think “Lyen names” is fine. It’ like “Fay’s teeth” from what I understand.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow lol ha
I just realized you’re the only one I’ve met so far that would actually get the reason behind most of those.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I have a lot of friends who like Turin best. Aaron will always be my dear boy though. I poured so much into him, that I will forever love him the most.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed it!
I’ll send another in a sec.
So, who is your favorite between them? Aaron or Turin?
- Load More
