@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009
Praying for all of you ladies!! ❤️
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Also, does she have a widow’s peak?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Does Feather have straight or slightly curly hair?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! I really loved the feeling it gave, ya know. Like you can almost feel the gravity of the situation by looking at it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll be praying for you <3
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
WHAAAAT? He’s doing it ON PURPOSE? Bad Cassian! I thought you were nice!
I still don’t like Eloy, he’s a grump.
Poor Lilitu, though XD getting hot soup sloshed over you is no fun.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I like the focus on gesture! It’s good that you’re not afraid to draw action. I have a hard time with that sometimes.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Wait, Cass is leading her on? Why would he do that?
Btw though, the age gap is not bad, especially with the time period.
I think it’s a pretty sucky age gap but I guess that’s beside the point. Does this world have a time period tied to it? Sef was looking at a photograph at one point and it made me curious.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, here is one that I did about a year ago.I really like the expression though!
This is Peter and Emma. Emma is pleading for her brother’s life from an evil war-lord who has just stormed into their home. Peter tried to fight him to protect his sister, but was wounded.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint
I just realized I haven’t tagged y’all on the last sections I posted. So, they’re up above. 😀
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
WAIT WHAT? Cassian’s doing it on purpose? That’s rotten. I liked him. Btw though, the age gap is not bad, especially with the time period. So…. you’re going to have to use more the the age-gap to show that he’s leading her on.
I like Elroy too, I kinda always did, I just didn’t know much about him. I can sense something…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, she definitely needs a stuffed toad. Named Bartholomew, or Lollihops, or Snugglepie, or Melchizedek. And maybe some chocolate.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
hahahaha lol
And will go through more, since she’s the main character.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA 😬😬😬
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh no. I liked you, Cassian! Don’t hurt Sef, she’s gone through a lot. (And will go through more, since she’s the main character.) Lilitu, go buy your girl a comfort stuffie. Maybe a toad?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you 😊😊
Yeah it blew my mind!!! I thought ADHD was just being forgetful and hyperactive, but it’s actually so much more!
ADHD runs in my family (or at least my mom sees it in several other people in my family, like my grandma)…or at least I think so. No one’s been officially diagnosed but my mom’s researched it a lot because…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
HE’S DOING IT INTENTIONALLY?!?! I THOUGHT HE WAS OBLIVIOUS! CASSIAN, DON’T YOU DARE BREAK SEF’S HEART. LILITU IS WAY MORE DESERVING OF HER.
Yeah, I like Eloy. How old is he again?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
YES we love Lilitu 💗💗💗💗
I think Eloy is starting to grow on me…
I don’t like Cass anymore. He’s just annoying…the way he LEADS SEF ON drives me INSANE. (he’s 18 and SHE’S ONLY 12!!!!!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
hey…
I’m having trouble with my mental health again.
I’ve been having really bad anxiety, especially with social situations, and just life in general. And school starts for me in less than a month and part of me doesn’t want to go back, so that’s stressful as well.
My mom also thinks I might be neurodivergent and have a type of…[Read more]
- Load More
